ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Sean said he's seen them too.

Only time will tell. But until then, three stripes has been dropping some heat and I'm okay with that
Yep and they got 3 of Nike's top designers over there too, in which I just read an article that Nike is sueing Adidas $10 million cause they supposedly leaked info on products and what not.

Yep and they got 3 of Nike's top designers over there too, in which I just read an article that Nike is sueing Adidas $10 million cause they supposedly leaked info on products and what not.
I believe nike is suing the designers not adidas, they have noncompete contracts through 2015 so they cant officially work for addidas for a while still. However the former head of nike soccer supposedly cloned his laptop before leaving and supposedly adidas is making a "kitchen" for the 3 of them.

I believe nike is suing the designers not adidas, they have noncompete contracts through 2015 so they cant officially work for addidas for a while still. However the former head of nike soccer supposedly cloned his laptop before leaving and supposedly adidas is making a "kitchen" for the 3 of them.
I get you, in a way they are coming at Adidas since they'll be on board with them and assuming that adidas will help them throughout the process if I'm not mistaken.

pheonix? 

what jacket?

this whole adidas shift is really exciting...or every other brand for that matter (even these small upcoming brands).  the shoe game has been dominated by nike for so long.  its better for all of us when other brands flourish. 

i havent bought a pair of nikes in my last 10 sneaker purchases

Last edited:

pheonix? 

what jacket?

this whole adidas shift is really exciting...or every other brand for that matter (even these small upcoming brands).  the shoe game has been dominated by nike for so long.  its better for all of us when other brands flourish. 

i havent bought a pair of nikes in my last 10 sneaker purchases
agreed.. i've picked up a few nikes in my last 10.. but majority have been collabs or runners... adidas has there "A" game going too... sneakers enthusiast like myself are in a happy place right now

Just met with an Adidas marketing of baseball guy this past week and was told to expect the yeezy during the NBA all star break.

all star weekend....thats where the money at i think. drop em the same time nike releases the pack and see how many people will fold to go for the new yeezis. on the other hand that idea could flop also

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom