Status
Not open for further replies.
Stupid app. I live in Long Island but this joint only good in the boroughs? Smh
that sucks
roll.gif
 did u try both wifi and phone LTE.

Last edited:

Im sick man. Im at Rye,NY . And i have 24/7 access to my phone

Same. I live in manhattan and work in stamford. Furious right now.

Damn i live within the 5 boroughs but work outside of nyc . Im going to be sick if they decide to RSVP during work hours.

I might just ask to be relocated temporarily lol
Get a GPS mock app. I'm in Atlanta currently and am "in the zone". I'm just gonna use a friend's name/info and have her get em if I get a reservation.
Usually don't take advice from 'Canes fans, but I am on this one lol. Rep for you, but ... Go 'Noles.

Will these shoes be available outside this fall release? Because I know a girl in NYC...

Everyone is in but no one has seen them, this thread is about to reach popcorn level.

it would be interesting to see if they require the exact phone that made the reservation to be scanned in to pick up the shoes
looks like I might have answered my own question.

·        Download and install the app, registering with name, email, and zip code.

·        Enable push notifications and location services on device.

RESERVE

·        Receive push notification that will communicate when reservations are available in designated geographical zones.

·        Reserve a pair of shoes by selecting size and confirming selection.

PICK UP

·        Find out where and when to pick shoes up for purchase.

·        Arrive at designated retail location during their designated window of time.

·        Present app’s reservation confirmation to a store associate and complete purchase.

Read more:
Send a screen shot of your reservation to your boy and pretend like they're in the app when they present the phone 
roll.gif

Don´t know how real this is.. grabbed this from a sneaker-blog, they say there is a presentation next week.

Send a screen shot of your reservation to your boy and pretend like they're in the app when they present the phone 
roll.gif
would be a nice try but I doubt it'll work. They're probably going to do a scan in, or maybe have them click through on your phone. I got away with it at first when using the coupons from Wrapp. Now the employees are advised to verify its a legit coupon from the legit app and not just a screenshot. 

Don´t know how real this is.. grabbed this from a sneaker-blog, they say there is a presentation next week.
that is a real invitation. It's supposed to be debuted during Fashion Week or Kanye's performance at the Grammys which is this sunday. Release is still unknown.

roll.gif
would be a nice try but I doubt it'll work. They're probably going to do a scan in, or maybe have them click through on your phone. I got away with it at first when using the coupons from Wrapp. Now the employees are advised to verify its a legit coupon from the legit app and not just a screenshot. 

that is a real invitation. It's supposed to be debuted during Fashion Week or Kanye's performance at the Grammys which is this sunday. Release is still unknown.
Maybe with all the hysteria they'll just want to move bodies in and out. Who knows? Wouldn't be the first time I've been told to pack sand lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom