ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please sneaker gods, bless the boy so I can dance all night long

WillFerrell2.gif

Best believe people will find effective ways to bypass this "zone" thing. :lol: :nerd:

Hopefully my guy who resides in the city comes through.

NYFW does not prevent a multicity release. You can bet your *** when it drops here it will be in 1-3 stores in the whole city.
Adidas said it themselves that it will be released in other cities. Adidas also confirmed that they will release at Adidas retailers as well as FOOTLOCKER and CHAMPS. It's a whole collection, so I'm sure they won't be 1-3 stores only. 

Most likely apperal since its fashion week in NY
Could be right.

Didn't think about that lol...

Also had debates about resell (I live in LA so it may be the only option). I am a kanye fan. Never really followed adidas like most of you here.

Could resell possibly excell multi thousand dollars like yeezy's?

Adds more confusion. Will they be dropping for sure next week? The email says unveiling of autumn/winter 2015-16
Could it be dropping later in the year who knows really right?
exactly what Im thinking , this might just be a fashion show to unveil the collection and release it later. Thats how the high fashion brands usually do it

Yes, especially if the initial retail price is around 300.
I'm going off the recently released BAIT collab and the all red S loops. The resell on those arent too bad.

that's what sparked the debate.

Thanks for the response now I know I gotta save a lot dammit!!!!

Going to be a very small launch, it was confirmed a while ago by that guy who does all the sales figures for the major brands. I expect another release later in 2015 that is more plentiful.

also, if adidas and kanye takes all the spotlight from nike this ASW, would they restock yeezy 2s again? 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom