ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
My friend was able to score us tickets to the Kanye concert on thursday though her job. Beyond excited.

I'm glad they did that, a bunch of fools from out of state would have slowed everything down not being able to get there and pick them up.

I gues the invites are for a catwalk when he will unveil the collection, sure Tisci, Rousteng and all his fashion designer friends will be there

if this is te truth.. i would take a flight to new york

Trust me it's not a low key concert. Only low key is if he surprise performs like what he did when he came out as a special musical guest for Dave Chappelle

I'm glad they did that, a bunch of fools from out of state would have slowed everything down not being able to get there and pick them up.

yeah thats why i was stressin it a few pages back and you told me to just chill and let them do it. Gonna reserve all the pairs that us real NYer's can't get, and with Adidas not selling any unclaimed pairs. Some of us might be empty handed because of the hack that people are doing just to reserve a pair when they're thousands of miles away

let details drop before getting pre-salty with out of towners already... damn

salted already

salted already
pre-salt is bound to happen if someone from miles away are slimming your chances even when they're not getting it. I don't get why some people who can't get it, also want to make sure other people don't get it. I'm not just after the shoes, btw.

dont know how credible this guy is, but saw it on twitter. if true :smh:

romebe @romebe 32m32 minutes ago
Saw new Yeezys, same exact shoe as the one you saw when he was on the plane.

Last edited:
Jailbroke my phone for nothing

And I live 20 minutes from New York

So I really have no chance smh

Last edited:
These?
KanyeShoe.jpg

salted already

pre-salt is bound to happen if someone from miles away are slimming your chances even when they're not getting it. I don't get why some people who can't get it, also want to make sure other people don't get it. I'm not just after the shoes, btw.

Feelings getting hurt and y'all don't even know what it look like
exactly :lol:

Not saying anyone is wrong, but how was it determined that's Kanye talking to someone from Adidas and that that's the shoe? It seemed like this picture popped up and assumptions were created based on a random boot and the back of a black dude's head.

the main reason I personally don't believe that, thats his shoe is because the shoe in general is pretty weak. Not to mention that this shoe..

was already shot down as his shoe. So if the one on the plane is it, it is way too similar to the shoe above and would not seem Kanye-esque. My bet is that it was an early sample with the different variation before it was chopped up and remodeled. Or the shoe was an idea inspiration either by Kanye or for Kanye to take cues on for his own shoe.

Last edited:
Not saying anyone is wrong, but how was it determined that's Kanye talking to someone from Adidas and that that's the shoe? It seemed like this picture popped up and assumptions were created based on a random boot and the back of a black dude's head.
 because lets be honest with ourselves...those have kanye inspiration written all over them.

plus theyre not a shoe thats been seen before. 

we shall see. but i wouldnt be surprised if those were them after all with some minor tweaks.

dont forget a different color can change everything.

also.

we forget that hes putting out a line. this isnt nike situation where its one shoe. he could turn around like he did with LV and throw out 3 different models off the bat. plus its been said that hes even being given special editions of other models. 

everyones waiting for ONE BIG SHOE (no plane shoe pun) when in reality there could be a few models let alone colors.

well just have to see which one is going to be THE one to get your hands on.

Last edited:
I would guess the airplane shoes are the hi-top lux model and the blacks are the mass produced low trainers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom