ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I kind of want these. Is the adidas confirmed app only for NYC?
Yes, yes it is. 
eyes.gif

Last edited:
From my understanding this is a test launch with the app and if everything runs smooth theyll roll it out everywhere else

I thought Ye said from now on his shoes would be more widely available.
Lol i was just messing with you. You asked about the app, the app is for anybody. But currently, the app is only useful to NYC because the Yeezy Boosts is going to release in NYC first. And then more globally.

And in a sense, Yeezy did say that and main reason why he left Nike. But he still doesn't control pricing or quantity or distribution. Besides, there will definitely be a more toned down, less expensive, and more widely available GR version. 

Actually the main reason was royalties and creative differences.

Which is why these will be widely available, the more they sell, the more he makes

Besides, there will definitely be a more toned down, less expensive, and more widely available GR version. 

i think this rumor got made up

there is a rumor of a 250$ shoe but we don't know anything about it or whether it will be more or less available then the 750 boosts

you guys are thinking about it like Nike where there's a limited color and GR colors, that doesn't sound like what Kanye is planning

Last edited:
Actually the main reason was royalties and creative differences.

Which is why these will be widely available, the more they sell, the more he makes
Yeah sorry, forgot to say it's ONE of the main reason. I've said it in a post several pages ago. Kanye argued about how he couldn't even get answers about release date or quantity of the Red Oct and how even he couldn't get a certain number of pairs himself. At the Yeezus tour I went to, he promised his new deal with Adidas would guarantee that these will be more available than Nike's. 
i think this rumor got made up

there is a rumor of a 250$ shoe but we don't know anything about it or whether it will be more or less available then the 750 boosts

you guys are thinking about it like Nike where there's a limited color and GR colors, that doesn't sound like what Kanye is planning
yeah it's just a rumor, but I think it's a good rumor because we know Kanye is not going to just design one shoe. If these Yeezy Boosts do well (which I'm sure they will), they're going to sellout, and then Kanye is going to want to push bigger numbers because he knows that whatever amount they had for these Boosts still sold out, they can push more. 

Theres definitely more than 1 shoe.

Yeezy 750 boost is only coming out in one color tho

Praying I never have to pay a few thousand for a Yeezy again

roll.gif
you guys been stuck in another world. those are tubular runners. Welcome to 2014
That's not a Tubular model we have seen before.

It has a seem down the middle of the toe box.

It doesnt have as many lace holes as the standard Tubular either.

The sole isn't as thick as a Tubular.

My guess is it might be in this family?

Y-3 Yohji Boost

What if the app release in NYC doesn't work well? Will adidas change up what they do for future releases? Delay them to improve the app?

I just noticed it in this thread. I mainly saw '13 & '14 dates, sprinkled in with a few pre 2010 folks. Just thought it was bit weird.
because for many, they quit the game. Its gotten out of control to try to get a pair of sneakers. I use to have an account here from 03. Lost the pw and email to that one.

Ya'll really think these will resell like that at $350? I can see prices hovering $500 after the initial NYC launch simply because of the scarce quantity of them out there but people seem to think these will touch nike yeezy resell prices. I really dont see it..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom