ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

ya'll aint got nothing better to do than post up in a thread dedicated to some shoes you clearly don't like?

its a GR so now the anger comes

most of these people were not in this topic a month ago lol

myself and a few others have been in this topic from day 1

bandwagon heads are in here fierce

just dont bother with them lol
The pettyness is absurd..wonder how old some of these whiners and haters are 

After hearing these will be Adidas' version of Balenciaga Arena's

Back to NIKE/NIKE RETRO/JB yall go.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
That butthurt because they aren't limited is real. Shows who truly likes the sneaker and who is just in it for internet cool points and reselling.

"Bu-But muh elitism!"

:rolleyes

Best quote from the interview concerning his shoes.

"I just wanna make sure we keep it safe. I've heard about people getting hurt over sneaker culture"

Sneaker culture can definitely be lame

That butthurt because they aren't limited is real. Shows who truly likes the sneaker and who is just in it for internet cool points and reselling.

"Bu-But muh elitism!"

eyes.gif
Oh the ironing. Y'all wouldn't even BE IN THIS THREAD if the first two shoes weren't holy grails. Please stop. you're embarrassing yourself. 

dont get mad because u only been buying hot shoes but weak clothes. cant rock sweats and your fav hoodie anymore

And you're here becaaause...?

I'll wait.
The same reason you are bro. Except I'm not hiding it. I wanted a limited shoe that would fetch boatloads of money if I were to flip it. I also wanted a shoe that would break necks out in public. Guess I'm getting neither. /kanyeshrug

"Bu-But muh elitism!"

eyes.gif

its how it goes

any lebron/kobe/kd topic for example

entire line its fairly solid with regulars

a "what the shoe" is announced

topic explodes

after "what the drop"

topic is abandoned back to just the regulars

lol

Theres nothing wrong with giving your viewpoint on a pair of shoes even if you don't want to purchase them or don't see them as a worthwhile purchase but theres no reason to continue putting down others for liking something that you don't.

"I want to apologize to all the kids and all the parents that can't get the shoes currently because there is only 9000 and also because they are $350 and if they are out of anyone's price range, I just want to make sure that we keep it safe because I've heard about people getting hurt for sneaker culture in the past and I just want everyone to be safe and be patient, just be patient. 

I know you can run up on this 14 year old kid and take his Yeezys but just be patient because we'll make more yeezys eventually everyone who wants yeezys will get yeezys, adidas have promised me that because there are so many kids who wanted them that couldn't get them and adidas told me that we could make them.

Next season my focus is going to be doing high school uniforms, when I was growing up everyone wanted Jordans, kids got killed for Jordans now that I'm in a position I'm going to make sure everyone gets yeezys"

The same reason you are bro. Except I'm not hiding it. I wanted a limited shoe that would fetch boatloads of money if I were to flip it. I also wanted a shoe that would break necks out in public. Guess I'm getting neither. /kanyeshrug
Simple solution is to leave the thread if what you wanted isn't going to happen

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom