ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
its funny seeing dudes in here get frustrated/angry that everyone will be able to eat. everybody was hoping for some easy money, but got shot down :lol:

adidas with a subliminal jab

“The adidas Confirmed mobile app is our way of improving the customer experience and reaching kids in an environment where they spend most of their time,” Simon Atkins, adidas vice president of brand activation said. “It’s a totally new way to bring limited-release sneakers to market and we expect to see a paradigm shift in the industry now.”

its will be really funny if nike drops an app now
My thought exactly...NIKE, ADIDAS, REEBOK, ASICS etc...their goal is to lure the consumers and capitalize the market...Adidas's promise to Kanye "everyone who wants a pair will get pair" is a short term deal...

Last edited:

I imagine to do this without stock sitting on shelves they are going to do batched releases for a longer release time span.

correct on batch release

much like the Y-3 qasa

it initially dropped and sold out fast

then every few weeks batches would appear in stores or online sell then again etc..

which it still does ironically
These are going to sell online?

“The adidas Confirmed mobile app is our way of improving the customer experience and reaching kids in an environment where they spend most of their time,” Simon Atkins, adidas vice president of brand activation said. “It’s a totally new way to bring limited-release sneakers to market and we expect to see a paradigm shift in the industry now.”

Even though gps location can be spoofed, it would have made far more sense if nike had made rsvps contingent on being in the region of the store you were rsvping a pair at.  It would it have made it far more difficult for rsvp services and people that rsvp shoes they never intend on picking up.

You could also go a step further and weed out people that rsvp for sport and focus on the customer that doesn't want to wait in line to buy a pair of shoes.

Last edited:
:rofl:
my reaction when I first saw pics of these.
These kicks are garbage and probably cost pennies to make. They look like uggz, but less quality.

yeezys = feces

Nah son. You just dont understand high fashion. Adidas gonna be killin nikes pockets with these yeezys everywhere for the low low price of $350! And a free purse too i hear!

Nike tweeted something yesterday that they will be releasing an APP where you can purchase certain shoes.

I imagine to do this without stock sitting on shelves they are going to do batched releases for a longer release time span.

correct on batch release

much like the Y-3 qasa

it initially dropped and sold out fast

then every few weeks batches would appear in stores or online sell then again etc..

which it still does ironically

Yep got my Y3 Qasa off of zappos.com of all places for retail, of course

I can see adidas have a limited cap up around 30000 so they dont over saturate the market and still keep the buzz 

Kanye says eventually everyone will get yeezys. With the amount of shoes he designed for adidas i think thats safe to assume. it doesn't mean that everyone will be able to get a pair of the 750 boost though.

Dr. Scholls shoe inserts are going to make a killing off of this release.  
You've obviously never felt a boost midsole before ..unless the insert is to ensure a tighter fit

On another note.. you guys are missing the pure genius of this release... @ $350 and available that means, if you are wearing these shoes because you really want them and are willing to pay.

The rest of you Stans can go back to the flyknit thread now 
laugh.gif

Kanye says eventually everyone will get yeezys. With the amount of shoes he designed for adidas i think thats safe to assume. it doesn't mean that everyone will be able to get a pair of the 750 boost though.

Everyones gonna get a chance at em cuz theres gonna be tons left on shelves when the initial stans buy and then cant resell.

Also I just did the math 9000 pairs at $350 each... that's $3.15 million. Jesus lmao.
The rest of you Stans can go back to the flyknit thread now 
laugh.gif

I love that the general consensus is that the flyknit thread is the worst 
roll.gif

why are people surprised they will be easily obtained ? 

He mentioned how much he hated that not everybody could get the yeezys. 

Plus nobody knows what size to even get. This release is gonna be pure comedy.

Kanye says everyone will get a chance at a pair…..everyone willing to pay 350 is the real truth

still on the fence I live in NYC so they're at my finger tips but 350 seems high. I though 250 was a better price.

I will preface this by saying I like any dope shoe by any company.  Whether its Adidas or Nike I don't care.  But to those of you saying Nike is scared of Kanye I put together a visual to show you why they are not. 

Every 'x' in the below equals $10million of revenue.  The top half is Adidas and the bottom is Nike.  As I have said way too many times in this thread, Nike makes 10x the amount of Adidas.. doesn't sound like much but look at how many 10million dollar x's are missing

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom