ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ye said  9k made .. NOT 9k released in NYC... think about it...

a quick ebay search shoes 300+ listings (which includes phishing listings that include yeezy boost 750 to attract other buyers) ..

if 9k released in NYC the market would be flooded. ... Come the 28th when these go to AO stores and Consortium accounts, 9k spread over those accounts makes more logical sense.

I hope I'm wrong and more pairs release, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Some worn beat up Yeezys -
Hasn't been a full week yet

((Not My Pair))
sick.gif
 wow but regardless always like seeing people wear the kicks and agree some kicks look good beat 

Ye said  9k made .. NOT 9k released in NYC... think about it...

a quick ebay search shoes 300+ listings (which includes phishing listings that include yeezy boost 750 to attract other buyers) ..

if 9k released in NYC the market would be flooded. ... Come the 28th when these go to AO stores and Consortium accounts, 9k spread over those accounts makes more logical sense.

I hope I'm wrong and more pairs release, but I'm not getting my hopes up.
Ye said 9k are releasing saturday (14th), meaning 9k for NYC. And then in another interview AFTER the release, he said "i sold 9k yeezys in 10 minutes". That already proves that 9k was made for NYC and not TOTAL.

Not everyone uses eBay, I posted a link a page back which had a summary of the resell of the Y750, there are plenty of other reselling sites. Not to mention the pairs that were sold thru IG, Twitter, Craigslist, Flight Club, meetups, and personal kept pairs. You can't possible judge the production nubers just by ebay listings.

Last edited:
You guys still aren't asking the right questions-

Example:

Is this shoe a GR? Or is it a Limited shoes.

Is the app rsvp going to be used a few days before shoes come out

Are these shoes the ONLY color way from Knaye and Adidas

What is going to happen to non claim pairs on the 28th?

Are more shoes from Kanye going to be coming out on the 28th?

Will this app be used for other Adidas and Kanye west shoes

Are these shoes size run Fix ? And will half sizes be avalibe on the 28th And after

Will App be used ONLY for the 28th (in other words ,if you don't have reservation on phone you will not be able to buy shoes on 28th)

Will Adidas and other stores like Champs have these on their website come the 28th

Has the app been fixed to work with larger release of these shoes

Folks using ebay listings as a representation of how many pairs were produced
eyes.gif
using it as a proxy my man -  guess math / logic isnt your strong suit 

Ye said 9k are releasing saturday (14th), meaning 9k for NYC. And then in another interview AFTER the release, he said "i sold 9k yeezys in 10 minutes". That already proves that 9k was made for NYC and not TOTAL
like i said, I hope I'm wrong... we'll just have to wait till the 28th to see 

brb, looking for the "9k yeezys in 10 minutes " interview  lol

You're forgetting about looking at "Sold" listings. There are 840 sold and 545 currently open listings for "Adidas Yeezy Boost". Let's assume 15% aren't actually Yeezy's and that leaves around 1,100 pairs sold or listed on eBay. Also note this doesn't include unsold pairs where the listing expired because it was posted for way too much money.

You guys still aren't asking the right questions-

Example:

Is this shoe a GR? Or is it a Limited shoes.

Is the app rsvp going to be used a few days before shoes come out

Are these shoes the ONLY color way from Knaye and Adidas

What is going to happen to non claim pairs on the 28th?

Are more shoes from Kanye going to be coming out on the 28th?

Will this app be used for other Adidas and Kanye west shoes

Are these shoes size run Fix ? And will half sizes be avalibe on the 28th And after

Will App be used ONLY for the 28th (in other words ,if you don't have reservation on phone you will not be able to buy shoes on 28th)

Will Adidas and other stores like Champs have these on their website come the 28th

Has the app been fixed to work with larger release of these shoes
No one really knows all the answers to your questions, if we did we wouldnt be having this discussion. but if you keep scrolling up, you should be able get an idea of what might happen come the 28th. 

You're forgetting about looking at "Sold" listings. There are 840 sold and 545 currently open listings for "Adidas Yeezy Boost". Let's assume 15% aren't actually Yeezy's and that leaves around 1,100 pairs sold or listed on eBay. Also note this doesn't include unsold pairs where the listing expired because it was posted for way too much money.
repped.. .i havent finished reading the style interview 

man enough to admit when I'm wrong or misled.. like i said, its not the first time Ive been wrong... here for the education... come the 28th we'll all find out 

good bad or indifferent! 

After seeing so much negativity toward these on Facebook, you would think everyone would be able to cop with the ease.

Quote:

using it as a proxy my man -  guess math / logic isnt your strong suit 

like i said, I hope I'm wrong... we'll just have to wait till the 28th to see 

brb, looking for the "9k yeezys in 10 minutes " interview  lol
Co Sci student buddy, my logic strong.

Fellow DMVers is this champs having 800 pairs legit? It's hard to grasp since Annapolis and Tyson's both said they are not carrying them. Then again they could just be scripted to not have all that commotion at their stores. I'm down to camp if it comes down to it (hopefully we don't have to) I havent camped in years.

Last edited:
Fellow DMVers is this champs having 800 pairs legit? It's hard to grasp since Annapolis and Tyson's both said they are not carrying them. Then again they could just be scripted to not have all that commotion at their stores. I'm down to camp if it comes down to it (hopefully we don't have to) I havent camped in years.
Can't see one store being able to hold 400 of those big boxes in their stockroom along with all the other shoes they have in stock. Makes no sense

Called both Adidas stores in Chicago both said they were not receiving the shoes on the 28th and that it was in New York release only. I find it hard to believe but anybody have any info

Called both Adidas stores in Chicago both said they were not receiving the shoes on the 28th and that it was in New York release only. I find it hard to believe but anybody have any info

Keep calling, because they'll always give you the honest truth.

Sarcasm.

Maybe someone could vouch for me that worked in retail it one of those stores , but don't stores get there shoes 1week prior a release date?!?!?!?

Sooooooo if they don't have them by this weekend . . . . . :rolleyes

Also , how the hell do you fit that many boxes of that size in ur stock room?

Last edited:
Keep calling, because they'll always give you the honest truth.

Sarcasm.

I worked at nike here on Michigan ave for almost 2 years... We were never allowed to flat out tell the customer we weren't getting a release if we actually were. So I doubt they would just have their associates lie over the phone... One of the dudes seemed bummed they weren't getting em

I don't think Adidas would come out and say they were releasing worldwide on the 28th if they didn't mean it. Crazier things have happened, but very unlikely. I'm sure more info will be available in the coming days so patience is key at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom