ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have too many in cart and I'm afraid to press delete. Keep trying to edit.
ohwell.gif

If anyone had checked out successfully, the first thing they would do would be to post the screenshots here and I haven't seen any yet so I'm quite certain that no one has checked out yet.

Gonna keep trying until 1:00 then I give up. Got stuff to do today

seems like everyone is getting one page deeper towards check out before the training image...

GOOD NEWS: sizes are selling out, but shoes are staying in carts
BAD NEWS: still canʻt check out
they aren't "saved" though i'm pretty sure

when everything slows down even if its in your cart you wont be able to check out after its out

Got a success true token link back on my paypal click. Still can't get back to the product page. These can't be gone if it's saying they sold out but the quantity still says in stock.

Got a success true token link back on my paypal click. Still can't get back to the product page. These can't be gone if it's saying they sold out but the quantity still says in stock.
That link just leads me back to my cart and restarting the checkout process. That's what it does for me, anyways...

the funny thing is adidas.com is losing money on its other shoes since nobody can buy anything off the site 

I haven't seen a successful post yet on twitter or the gram, I got a feeling Adidas is going to pull this one back in... this was all a test

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom