ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
aight got you.
tread carefully, fufu joints are out for fragments in full force. Feedback doesn't make a difference for a shoe like that :lol:

FC has a sz 11 for 900, after their 20% the seller comes out with 720 so I'm thinking there is some deals out there to be had however I would tread carefully like you said

Just wait until the unauthorized pairs hits the streets 
roll.gif

FC has a sz 11 for 900, after their 20% the seller comes out with 720 so I'm thinking there is some deals out there to be had however I would tread carefully like you said
I wouldn't be surprised if there are deals out due to as weekend but those deals will be gone quick most likely.

Is adidas in sf getting these? Or any spots in the bay? That are fcfs, I'm assuming I already missed any tickets it anything like that

It's going to be crazy when people strike out on Saturday. It's pretty much impossible to get a pair knowing that its a raffle and most Consortium retailers are getting 12 pairs max.

These are most likely going to hit 2k next week. Prices are already going up on Ebay. Yeezy season forreal. 
sick.gif

I refuse to pay more for the sticker price for these...let along $1100 and $2000.

Are the ahoes even worth it?

ALOT OF BOUTIQUE shops are gonna hit people with this too!

$495 retail!

NOTE: As the price of Yeezy Boost is required to be inline with global pricing. Espionage is required the increase the RRP of YEEZY BOOST to $495. We apologise for any inconvenience this has caused and will be offering to each raffle winner a $50 gift voucher to use online or in-store on their next purchase.

SMH 
mean.gif

Raffle sizes: 7x1, 8x2, 9x2, 10x2, 11x2, 12x2, 13x1

Last edited:
just wondering but a buddy of mines said there will still be chances to get these after this saturday. was it mentioned anywhere that there will be more made or if this saturday was the last chance to buy?

Is adidas in sf getting these? Or any spots in the bay? That are fcfs, I'm assuming I already missed any tickets it anything like that

only spot i know of is Darkside but they selling only online, UNDFT is still in the air about this. I dont think adidas Sf is getting them? maybe someone else can shed some light

If you win a raffle for a pair, you better go play the lotto same night. Cause you will have all the luck in the world on your side.

only spot i know of is Darkside but they selling only online, UNDFT is still in the air about this. I dont think adidas Sf is getting them? maybe someone else can shed some light

adidas SF told me no

i have a friend that works at the SF store and the managers are very doubtful, BUT if they do end up getting pairs, it will be in March.

Sucks that Darkside is only doing online. Ironic that i copped both Nike Yeezys from them, but ill likely miss out on the Adidas joints.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom