Status
Not open for further replies.
Calibration though
nerd.gif
sounds about right..
yeezys got dudes messing their lives up... from adidas facebook page

Last edited:
they probably did get them, but none were for sale to the general public 

They did. I called a minute ago and the woman on the line said they sold out. Odd seeing as how they kept their release low key. I just didn't know how they handled the release.

well they weren't listed on Adidas website

they're not an Adidas consortium account

whatever they did was shady, might have been first come first serve but they only told regular customers

whoever called, you didn't ask them how they released them??

"yall dont understand when i went to that yeezus tour and he was talking about corporations controlling you that **** was the most empowering thing ive heard since mewto in the pokemon movie"

come here fam :wow:

i see its been a brutal saturday

but how in the hell does a websit do an online drop for

11 pairs

like wtf is even the point? lol

"yall dont understand when i went to that yeezus tour and he was talking about corporations controlling you that **** was the most empowering thing ive heard since mewto in the pokemon movie"

come here fam :wow:

*hugs*

im not done. we all snapping on don c's recent pic. lets all go yo.

well they weren't listed on Adidas website

they're not an Adidas consortium account

whatever they did was shady, might have been first come first serve but they only told regular customers

whoever called, you didn't ask them how they released them??

Like I said, I gave up on this release after trying online last week. When she said sold out, I had my answer. I know it wasn't a legit release on their though, so I figured no point in pressing it.

Lol nobody copped again, i didn't waste my time on this ****.  Went to a family birthday party,had fun & didn't go online till now. 

Lmao at all the kids crying in here...and if you're grown and crying about this shoe I can't even laugh...that's just sad.

major doesn't have an adidas consortium account.  they're not listed on the adidas online as one of the stores receiving yeezy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom