ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
The yeezy boosts are cool and all...

But let's not forget what the best thing about Kanye signing with Adidas was/is....

This dam model from his show is an absolute bomb.

Keep talking about repelant for your cool shoes, and I'll keep looking at this magnificent piece of meat.
She blocked me on Instagram :frown: LOL

Bae dont play :wow:

what did you do? :smh:

She blocked me on Instagram
frown.gif
LOL
ig creep confirmed

Kanye really lost himself after his mom died. It's kind of sad [emoji]128533[/emoji]
That baggy top block skinny jeans and combat boots been done for ages by angsty teens and asian girls

Last edited:
I feel like every and any ***** dresses like that though
laugh.gif
exactly the point lol...nice and clean, but the pieces are all still expensive enough for it to not be like everyone elses ****

homie had some over the top **** back then too, but he wasnt proclaiming himself to be the new messiah while wearing skin tight leather pants and uggs lol...

this is about as bad as hed get before the whole 808 saga

killua killua I had to google .. but when I did :rofl:

I know that we change over time, but 'Ye smh ... Now he got these toga outfits on, and his moobs all exposed. **** looking crazy.

What if Ye is on to something, like that's about to be the style 5 years from now [emoji]128563[/emoji]

Last edited by a moderator:
Kanye's style is fine.

It's not for everyone, but that's commonplace when talking about fashion.

Last edited:
Reactions: God
What if Ye is on to something, like that's about to be the style 5 years from now [emoji]128563[/emoji]

This can be the true for sure. Look at MJF when he hopped out with the mags in '89. His fit is fire right now but it was also a very regular outfit.

I mean, how many in this thread are actually intending on spending racks on the his clothes?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom