ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

anyone know if/how many colors the Staten Island adidas store got? im at work til 6.

ive been reluctant to pull the trigger because I really dont know what the color looks like in person and a lot of the colors are gone now.
wrong thread. 

Again if I was embarrassed I wouldn't do it. Lol, Nobody would believe a printing of a Mona Lisa in your place is real considering there is only one original. This isn't air you breathe or food you eat....these are shoes. If you need to lie to feel accepted than that is a lack of confidence...that is insecurity. I'm sorry.
You're disgrace to this thread.
I don't know how much more truth it can get with those statements. Dude is literally trying to convince himself that it is ok to have fakes and tell people it's authentic... and for what?... because he thinks fake yeezy boosts passed as real yeezy boosts can get you btches 
roll.gif
. I rather live with my pride and never be able to own the real thing than to own a fake one and to boast as if its real. God, that is the lowest of the low.
I just saw someone wearing it for the first time today. They really do stand out but homie was not rocking it properly. Seemed like he got a size too big and was wearing really thick socks. And then use the laces to tie it around the shoe which looks so stupid to me.
They've been worn with laces tied around the shoe a lot by many people. Just different people prefer different ways of wearing it. I think all ways it looks good as long as you got some nice jeans

Last edited:
I've been able to buy a pair in US10 at my local Footlocker. They let us put on Ultra Boosts and said when it was good. Now I have a lot of space in the shoes. 

I don't want to sell em. Any tips/tricks to make the bigger size work so I can wear them? I'm trying to find a trade for US9 but I don't think I'll ever be able to find someone that wants to trade... 

I've been able to buy a pair in US10 at my local Footlocker. They let us put on Ultra Boosts and said when it was good. Now I have a lot of space in the shoes. 

I don't want to sell em. Any tips/tricks to make the bigger size work so I can wear them? I'm trying to find a trade for US9 but I don't think I'll ever be able to find someone that wants to trade... 

try sneaker shields

i wonder how do any of us really know an item sold at that price on flight club? Whose to say the seller didnt change their mind? Or if flight club doesnt inrentionally do this to try and manipulate the market? Both questions i posed are very plausible explanations. I think we all need to start questioning and thinking more.

I'm going to assume you never brought anything from FC. Basically when you get there, you ask for the shoes, the prices are printed on the shoes and they also go their computers and check the prices on the same site we all see. So yes if something cost 5k on the website you are going to pay 5k at the store plus the tax.

So what if the guy is willing to buy a replica pair and pass it as authentic?? Does it bother you THAT much?
as long as that person isn't passing them off as authentic to sell them for a profit.

Last edited:
who really gives a f. ya'll should just worry about yourselves for once, instead of worrying about others. who cares if someone wants to buy fakes? let him be. the yeezy's are so god damn expensive on the resale market that not the average person can cop a pair and just wear like that. i can't bring myself to wearing mine, as much as i would love to. i've even contemplated about buying a 'pair' just to wear as a beater. unless someone on nt wants to buy me another pair?

i can tell you that every single one of you folks care that much about how others perceive you. or else you wouldn't be on this forum, talking about something as materialistic as sneakers (no matter what kinda story you got or how much love you got for sneakers). and a majority buy sneakers to impress others.

anyway, size 7 on fc is now at 6k. who's buying?

who really gives a f. ya'll should just worry about yourselves for once, instead of worrying about others. who cares if someone wants to buy fakes? let him be. the yeezy's are so god damn expensive on the resale market that not the average person can cop a pair and just wear like that. i can't bring myself to wearing mine, as much as i would love to. i've even contemplated about buying a 'pair' just to wear as a beater. unless someone on nt wants to buy me another pair?

i can tell you that every single one of you folks care that much about how others perceive you. or else you wouldn't be on this forum, talking about something as materialistic as sneakers (no matter what kinda story you got or how much love you got for sneakers). and a majority buy sneakers to impress others.

anyway, size 7 on fc is now at 6k. who's buying?
They don't call it the sneaker game for nothing... being able to cop a mad rare sneaker is an accomplishment. Doing work to make it happen. It's not easy copping shoes that are on the upwards of grail status, but if you're able to grab said shoes at MSRP, then break necks. Or if you're down to drop major doe after the fact, then break necks. Respect to all my people are actually in the game.. you're in the 'circle.' Sneaker heads take pride in their pickups, real recognize real. And with that said, I can't stand fakes, and no real sneaker head can. End of story.

I'm going to assume you never brought anything from FC. Basically when you get there, you ask for the shoes, the prices are printed on the shoes and they also go their computers and check the prices on the same site we all see. So yes if something cost 5k on the website you are going to pay 5k at the store plus the tax.
bruh you totally missed my point. Reading is fundamental i said manipulate the price in terms of market value homie. Slap a 5k sticker and take sizes off the site and put them up another day to give the appearance that they are selling at a particular price to give consumers the illusion that that is current market value. Im assuming you didnt really read my statement. Btw been shopping at flight club for years just so u know LMAO

They don't call it the sneaker game for nothing... being able to cop a mad rare sneaker is an accomplishment. Doing work to make it happen. It's not easy copping shoes that are on the upwards of grail status, but if you're able to grab said shoes at MSRP, then break necks. Or if you're down to drop major doe after the fact, then break necks. Respect to all my people are actually in the game.. you're in the 'circle.' Sneaker heads take pride in their pickups, real recognize real. And with that said, I can't stand fakes, and no real sneaker head can. End of story.
I'm not trying to be the elephant in the room, but you taking sneakers way to serious.

You are the target audience and reason why Nike feels they can charge any price for plastic, glue, and rubber.

There is no such thing as a "sneaker game" people make this a lot harder than it really needs to be.

It's simple as "buy what you like, not what is hyped."

There is no such thing as a "sneaker circle" just people who buy sneakers and  think that makes them special or important..

Collecting sneakers is a hobby the same as fishing, collecting comics, playing video games, watching movies.

People try to make it out as something more than that because they have nothing else going on for themselves.

If anyone (not targeted towards you)  is buying sneakers just to break necks, it's already too late for them.  Man down.

There is nothing elite about collecting kicks.

Last edited:
Sorry I missed out all the fun in this thread since a month ago. How limit was the europe drop?? Someone enlighten me pls.

I agree donko. As someone who is not a sneaker head and doesn't even own anything Nike or Adidas I think people are taking it too far. People are paying thousands of dollars for shoes that cost $15 to make. It's like paying Mercedes Benz S class prices for a Kia Optima, all because it's "limited". If people are going to do this you should at least pay money for shoes that aren't cheaply made in a sweat factory in China. I don't want to put my salary out here but does anyone who makes 6 figures find the price ridiculous and refuse to pay it? Some people are making it seem like people aren't buying them because they can't afford it, but I don't think it's about that, at least for me. It's more about worth vs. cost.

I agree donko. As someone who is not a sneaker head and doesn't even own anything Nike or Adidas I think people are taking it too far. People are paying thousands of dollars for shoes that cost $15 to make. It's like paying Mercedes Benz S class prices for a Kia Optima, all because it's "limited". If people are going to do this you should at least pay money for shoes that aren't cheaply made in a sweat factory in China. I don't want to put my salary out here but does anyone who makes 6 figures find the price ridiculous and refuse to pay it? Some people are making it seem like people aren't buying them because they can't afford it, but I don't think it's about that, at least for me. It's more about worth vs. cost.

well.... even a Mercedes S class is built superior to a KIA... just like authentic Yeezy Boost will be built far superior to any knock off Yeezy Boost

I'm not trying to be the elephant in the room, but you taking sneakers way to serious.

You are the target audience and reason why Nike feels they can charge any price for plastic, glue, and rubber.

There is no such thing as a "sneaker game" people make this a lot harder than it really needs to be.

It is a simple as "buy what you like, not what is hyped."

There is no such thing as a "sneaker circle" just people who buy sneakers and  think that makes them special or important..

Collecting sneakers is a hobby the same as fishing, collecting comics, playing video games, watching movies.

People try to make it out as something more than that because they have nothing else going on for themselves.

If anyone (not targeted towards you)  is buying sneakers just to break necks, it's already too late for them.  Man down.

There is nothing elite about collecting kicks.
AMEN!!!! 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom