ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lookin like he just walked out of the #yeezyseason adidas show.
mean.gif
yea i was hoping thats a pic for a look book or something 
eyes.gif

Shape is good, I'm sure materials are premium but like the creative director stated.. As far as season 1, everything will be limited. Maybe an extra batch will drop in different color ways come season 2..

Those lows look super fake to me! The real 350 black ones, from the pics at Kanyes show, had what seemed to be a grey pattern that was slightly angled up towards the back of the shoe. And the toe on the real ones looked more runner like. These pics above look awful.  Although, I think someone said these were fakes. I would agree because of how obvious it is lol

Those lows look super fake to me! The real 350 black ones, from the pics at Kanyes show, had what seemed to be a grey pattern that was slightly angled up towards the back of the shoe. And the toe on the real ones looked more runner like. These pics above look awful.  Although, I think someone said these were fakes. I would agree because of how obvious it is lol
Yeah the recent pics of the lows are early fakes/reps. The actual blacks doesn't have the white speckles. What you said was pretty much spot on.

this mentality is what separates the hypbeasts from the collectors 
I wouldn't say hypebeasts I'd say the difference between casual wear and collectors.

Neither rosche nor anything kanye related are anything shy of hype.

High priced runners for anything but collection is a bit backwards. Runners are meant to be worn a lot and be beaters. Higher priced ones are sorta antithetical to that.

These don't really have the premium or nearly lux feeling inspirations like say your y-3 has.

yea i was hoping thats a pic for a look book or something 
eyes.gif
It's not even that outlandish of a look considering distressed things have been trending in fashion way before kanyes whatever

And the shoes look better in this sort of look then your standard jeans and t-shirt look by far. 

Last edited:
What happened to yeezus saying if we waited, we will get our yeezies

Could it be that Yeezus is a false prophet? Or maybe they will come later than sooner? Some folks with great track records on this site have stated they may be more 750s (although the colorway is in question) and the lows would be in Footlockers. We shall see I guess.

Don't understand the whole I got money, but I wanna look like im into grunge look.

Don't understand the whole I got money, but I wanna look like im into grunge look.
also didn't understand the "I have male reproductive organs but I wanna wear pants like I don't" look... I think it's just the "I wanna wear whatever Kanye West is wearing" look. Dude could start rocking Cowboy hats tomorrow and everyone would be on it.

also didn't understand the "I have male reproductive organs but I wanna wear pants like I don't" look... I think it's just the "I wanna wear whatever Kanye West is wearing" look. Dude could start rocking Cowboy hats tomorrow and everyone would be on it.

http://www.barneys.com/maison-margiela-destroyed-sweater-503733951.html

View media item 1524418
Kanye is just tying to keep up with whats in with high fashion. So it's not just Ye and his fans, it's people with money to blow period who are into fashion.

I know that. Ye i just trying to bring "higher fashion" to the general public. I'm just not a fan of that look. They did too much with all the holes. They should've toned that **** down a bit.

I know that. Ye i just trying to bring "higher fashion" to the general public. I'm just not a fan of that look. They did too much with all the holes. They should've toned that **** down a bit.

got you, and I agree... but it's just a phase in fashion. They will be onto something new before we know it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom