ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Start a moth farm in your closet and all your fits will look like that.
laugh.gif

Ok guys I need some fresh eyes on these. I purchased these with a receipt, but I just want to make sure I didn't score a fake pair. My concerns are in image 2 , the stitching does not cross over like other pairs I have seen. The toe box is quite soft when the paper

stuffing is taken out. I am not really sure. I can't study them any more, it is doing my head in. Let me know what everyone thinks. 
sick.gif

View media item 1524907
View media item 1524924
View media item 1524934
View media item 1524946

Don't understand the whole I got money, but I wanna look like im into grunge look.

also didn't understand the "I have male reproductive organs but I wanna wear pants like I don't" look... I think it's just the "I wanna wear whatever Kanye West is wearing" look. Dude could start rocking Cowboy hats tomorrow and everyone would be on it.
Not all styles are for all people

Whas really funny is skin tight jeans aren't even worn that commonly anymore and have been put on back burner since before joggers even came on the scene, so where exactly are you looking?

Not only that male jeans regardless of how skinny always have more then a sufficient measurement from crotch to waist to support pretty much anything.

Also the issue with crediting kanye as the source doesn't show kanyes influence but peoples failure to realize kanye isn't doing it first himself. He's just a person in the long line of people wearing it who happens to be relevant to you.

Last edited:
Ok guys I need some fresh eyes on these. I purchased these with a receipt, but I just want to make sure I didn't score a fake pair. My concerns are in image 2 , the stitching does not cross over like other pairs I have seen. The toe box is quite soft when the paper
stuffing is taken out. I am not really sure. I can't study them any more, it is doing my head in. Let me know what everyone thinks. :x

View media item 1524912View media item 1524907

View media item 1524915View media item 1524924

View media item 1524928View media item 1524934

View media item 1524938View media item 1524946
Fake, sorry bro

stuffing is taken out. I am not really sure. I can't study them any more, it is doing my head in. Let me know what everyone thinks. :x

I have to call fake as well. The shape looks way off, the strap color is off, even the velcro underneath the strap looks terrible compared to authentic IMO. The toe box and the suede cut around it is horrible. I'd open a paypal claim and get my $ back.

stuffing is taken out. I am not really sure. I can't study them any more, it is doing my head in. Let me know what everyone thinks. 
sick.gif

View media item 1524907
View media item 1524934
 these two were dead give aways.

FAKE. Shape and strap is way off

^ wow - i didn't realize they started getting the 3 stripe detail into the boost material for fakes

What female over 25 gonna wanna talk to a dude with holes in his clothes?? that style is not fresh at all ......Walk up to the door of the club they might think you asking for change & run you off....Stand on the Sidewalk drinking with your homies outside the club with that on with a cup in your hand you might get a few coins in it...

Last edited:
What female over 25 gonna wanna talk to a dude with holes in his clothes?? that style is not fresh at all ......Walk up to the door of the club they might think you asking for change & run you off....Stand on the Sidewalk drinking with your homies outside the club with that on with a cup in your hand you might get a few coins in it...

There are definitely stylist ways to wear destroyed clothing. As well as ways that don't look good

But of course this is the Yeezy thread and most don't know how to dress or put outfits together

What city are you from, I'm trying to just get some perspective here.

Because in nyc there are a lot crazier things to wear then distressed clothing. 

I can't even imagine seeing it as something crazy or that out there when its literally sitting on store shelves lol.

Kanye's target market and kanye almost have nothing in common, thats why its almost funny to see the response to these shoes was positive considering what they actually look decent with.

Last edited:
I know a guy with a real pair and a guy with a fake pair.

No one knows the difference. Few dudes have asked the guy with the $85 pair if they were real. Props to him, he always keeps it 100.

"Nope."

I've never seen a female ask though.

I know a guy with a real pair and a guy with a fake pair.

No one knows the difference. Few dudes have asked the guy with the $85 pair if they were real. Props to him, he always keeps it 100.

"Nope."

I've never seen a female ask though.
I'll never understand why should someone buy a fake pair of shoes or a fake anything. this thirst of being looked at is nonsense

Not all styles are for all people

Whas really funny is skin tight jeans aren't even worn that commonly anymore and have been put on back burner since before joggers even came on the scene, so where exactly are you looking?
Not only that male jeans regardless of how skinny always have more then a sufficient measurement from crotch to waist to support pretty much anything.

Also the issue with crediting kanye as the source doesn't show kanyes influence but peoples failure to realize kanye isn't doing it first himself. He's just a person in the long line of people wearing it who happens to be relevant to you.
Skinny jeans are feminine to me, period. and joggers are just a stupid fad. ...also I never credited him with starting anything but he is definitely influential to his sheep, i.e. anyone that bought these shoes for over retail... hell anyone who bought these shoes period that has never even considered wearing Adidas. He's got that Oprah effect and there's no denying it. He could collab with Hurley and you'd have everyone scrambling for it :smh: ...not to downtalk Hurley, just pointing out that it's not the brand people want, its his name.

Just to be clear the only thing I've ever wanted relating to this dude are his Nike shoes and thats because they're Nikes.

...also, do y'all have to quote all those damn pics everytime you wanna say that they're fake? :x

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom