ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to South Coast Adidas Originals today to fill out the raffle. They are receiving 50 pairs total and the raffle will be conducted by corporate. (3-4 size runs?) All your information is input into an iPad. About 10 people were there with me in line to put info in. Another 10 came in after, so looks like chances are slim that I can get lucky there. Manager said you will get notified by email on Friday from Adidas about whether or not you win or not. 

$50 **** that
I think its referring to 1 raffle entry is free, and if you want to increase your chances every $50 bones spent gets you an additional raffle ticket. Thats the way i understood it. Funny that they say "Extremely Limited."

Just wondering anyone in Houston, Texas talk to City Gear about how they are releasing the 350 boost? If its not too late ima enter the raffle since i missed on HOH Galleria today. 

Went to South Coast Adidas Originals today to fill out the raffle. They are receiving 50 pairs total and the raffle will be conducted by corporate. (3-4 size runs?) All your information is input into an iPad. About 10 people were there with me in line to put info in. Another 10 came in after, so looks like chances are slim that I can get lucky there. Manager said you will get notified by email on Friday from Adidas about whether or not you win or not. 
damn are they still doing the raffle? I just came home from Irvine I ain't trying to drive back tomorrow but I just might if they are!

ohhhhhhhh snap. my local pac sun in cbus ohio is getting them !!!! so glad i checked. bout to head there tomorrow at doors open 10 am

They had 3750+ entries in the pass two days believe it or not

keeping one and the other is for trade bait
Sizing info, fam. 
nerd.gif

yes, and i won't know how they fit until i pick up tomorrow

Oh ok cool. You/he mustve copped from CLT....only one place I know of in SC got these and I THOUGHT they were doing a raffle. :lol:

If you know where, don't blow them up for the lurkers in here...even though most of their stuff is in store only, which is a good thing

Last edited:
Oh ok cool. You/he mustve copped from CLT....only one place I know of in SC got these and I THOUGHT they were doing a raffle. :lol:

If you know where, don't blow them up for the lurkers in here...even though most of their stuff is in store only, which is a good thing
I got these from someone i know in Atlanta,I'm suppose to drive down in the morning to pick up after work.hell i didn't know anybody in SC was getting these

Just wondering anyone in Houston, Texas talk to City Gear about how they are releasing the 350 boost? If its not too late ima enter the raffle since i missed on HOH Galleria today. 
:lol: you have a better chance of grabbing an unclaimed pair from the Galleria than from getting anything from CG.

HAHAHAHA! Perfect. Pacsun a straight joke. Why even bother. Just one more place to raffle. At a place that doesn't know how to handle a raffle because they've yet to do it. I foresee some seriously rustled Jimmies come Saturday.
honestly i would trust pacsun before i trusted a shop like Burnrubber in michigan. They will have a boat load of people show up for a "raffle" that nobody wins LMAO. Back door the pairs to the highest bidder then post a message on ig saying winners have been notified lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom