ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adidas tweeted out 10 days before the turtledove release... we are only 10 days out now....My money is that they tweet out the release today.

Last edited:
Would Q54 retro XIII be A fair trade for these black YZY's.

If I was the one with the 350's I wouldn't do it...

But as far as being a fair trade... we won't know until the Blacks come out and the price for them settles. Just speculating though, I would say you would have to add cash on top of the XIII's.

did addidas confirmed work for anyone ???
Worked for more NY NT members as we were the first reservations that opened and experienced major lag and issues (took about 2 hours before the reservation closed for NY). But because of this issue, a few of us got glitched and was able to successfully reserve. 

For Chi and LA heads, the reservations opened and closed in under 5-10 minutes and a lot less NT members got thru than NY NT members. 
Where'd you get that case for the yeezy boost?
http://www.shueboxx.com/store/limited-edition-yeezy-boost-350-shueboxx

sold out now tho, ordered and got mine a month ago. 

nerd.gif

yeah but its shipping from Canada. Also the packaging they used was superb. Triple boxing plus foam plus bubble wrap plus ceran wrap plus tissue wrap. However, $70 for the actual box isn't really worth it IMO. But it was gift so I can't complain too much. Wouldn't order it with my own money though. 

Worked for more NY NT members as we were the first reservations that opened and experienced major lag and issues (took about 2 hours before the reservation closed for NY). But because of this issue, a few of us got glitched and was able to successfully reserve. 
Indeed... App glitched on me for the 750 boost and was able to nab me a pair.

All Black looks good to me.. I think maybe different laces can spice it up a little? (for the people not really feeling them)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom