ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kim K tweeted and also posted on IG when the Yeezy.Supply stock opened up.. They had 750s and TDs bundled with a $300 sweater and Pirates.
thanks...so I saw that tweet...went straight to the site and the only screen I got was the Sign Up screeen... guess I was late

Im in NJ, got a sz9 through ADC, chose the $20 1-2 day shipping, got a shipping conf early yesterday. This morning UPS showing that my package is delayed with an error

"Sender tendered the shipment to UPS after the latest pickup time for the requested service. A day delay is likely."

Not cool

Was it fairly easy to get through on Yeezy supply to buy all three without crashing?
Nope, everything was sold out within minutes. A few minutes before the tweet went out some people were able to get in the site but some even struck out. Most went after the PB's not noticing that there were 750's.

Im in NJ, got a sz9 through ADC, chose the $20 1-2 day shipping, got a shipping conf early yesterday. This morning UPS showing that my package is delayed with an error

"Sender tendered the shipment to UPS after the latest pickup time for the requested service. A day delay is likely."

Not cool
In GA. Same on my end. Guessing we'll receive Wednesday.

that free shipping, and i get them on tuesday 
pimp.gif

Around 1am last night, got my JD Sports shipping confirmation! Feels good. Glad I was able to get through after entering 18+ raffles, 7 at Adidas, and even more at boutiques and hitting 0 
mean.gif

did anyone in here get the size 11 in grey that were on FL champs etc today? i perked up real quick but of course it was sold out

I just got word Tallahassee of all places is getting them today and doing FCFS

judt talked to customer service while driving in to work, she stated that my sz 13 is secure and i should be receiving shippin info in two business days.. she also said they're pretty backed up on handling the shipping conf's

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom