ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
No I know that, but is he referring to 350 boosts as runners...? Lmao
My bad fellas. I thought these were legit running shoes. I wanted to turn them into my everyday shoe, when I have to hike around campus and such but if the soles wore down fast, I'd rather just pick up some UB.

Last edited:
My bad fellas. I thought these were legit running shoes. I wanted to turn them into my everyday shoe, when I have to hike around campus and such but if the soles wore down fast, I'd rather just pick up some UB.
UB's I've heard wear down quickly as well.

But Yeah def. UB's over these for running.

Yeezys are more training / fashion than running imo

You run in yeezys. Just not cross train or long distance lmao

I'd wait to pick up some 2016 Ultra Boost if that is what you intend on using them for. As Sneaksfiend mentioned the sole runs down incredibly fast... Because they're actually meant to be used on a track, not walking through the means streets of <insert city here>

I'd wait to pick up some 2016 Ultra Boost if that is what you intend on using them for. As Sneaksfiend mentioned the sole runs down incredibly fast... Because they're actually meant to be used on a track, not walking through the means streets of <insert city here>
Couldnt agree more...

Forgot the 2016 will have the "continental" sole.

Same sole as on my UNDFTD Los Angeles pair.

And those soles are freakin beasts!!!!

UB's I've heard wear down quickly as well.

But Yeah def. UB's over these for running.

Yeezys are more training / fashion than running imo
dj khaled would say other wise 
roll.gif

Yes, they do. I understand there is an acceptable way of doing it for lack of a better term. But I have also seem people sag and talk about how legit their stacks are. You kind of make it sound like every person that does everything does it the same way and that's simply not true.

Edit: I did notice in my original post I said "everyone does it now to achieve stacks". That probably created some of the confusion. I definitely didn't mean everyone in the literal sense. So my bad. I meant some people. Not everyone.
i feel you i still see people sag in MD

Couldnt agree more...

Forgot the 2016 will have the "continental" sole.

Same sole as on my UNDFTD Los Angeles pair.

And those soles are freakin beasts!!!!

How are those soles? I read about them but was wondering if they take away from the cushiness of the UB. Care to lend some insight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom