ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do the PO#s on the shoe box label and shoe tag always match when a pair is authentic? I'm trying to determine if a few pairs I'm watching are legit or not.

1. TD

2. PB

3. Whites

4. Moonrock/Kourtney's

5. Tans/Burlaps

IMO

Need to see better pics of both MRs and Tans.

Last edited:
From the pictures I've seen the tans are the ones I like the most out of all the rumored 350 CW. I really would like the black 750s tho.

Need official pics of final product before I make a credible opinion on the tans... Could be one of the best CWs, or most underwhelming..

The pattern looks good to me. Not mirroring. But you should get more opinions.

Last edited:
Do the PO#s on the shoe box label and shoe tag always match when a pair is authentic? I'm trying to determine if a few pairs I'm watching are legit or not.
I want to know if this is true as well. Recently traded for a pair of PB and everything checked out. Most people I asked mentioned to make sure PO#matches.

Last edited:
Definitely in for these. Double up if possible. This thread about to explode after next week. Hope they do the confirmed app.

tans are horrendous.

The new ones posted by that Kardashian are called Moonrocks?

Need to see better pics, but so far, definite pass.

As new ones start to surface, it makes me love the TD's that much more. I may just keep them after all.

Last edited:
TDs are my favorite (still on the hunt) and then the Moonrocks. If those are dropping the 14th I'll be camped on my computer and phone hoping to cop.

I like TD better than any other 350 cw. Tan was the best CW that was rumored. I don't like that moonrock color

I like TD better than any other 350 cw. Tan was the best CW that was rumored. I don't like that moonrock color

Turtle Dove will always be popular since it was the first color.

Tan though man. Best color way in my opinion. Not even close.

I dig this colorway. Love how the colors give a nice contrast plus I don't see too many kicks in this Colorway... Hope I can get lucky again November 14th... Hopefully they make more of these than the TDs and PBs rumors were these were supposed to be more readily available but somehow I doubt that....

TD prices are starting to get crazy, over $1k for even larger size pairs, and after release you could get them for $600.

Can't wait for all these colors of the 350.  All look dope af. 

Especailly looking forward to the black 750 tho, that is the shoe I care the most about getting for the rest of the year, by far.  But I need all these 350s too.

TD prices are starting to get crazy, over $1k for even larger size pairs, and after release you could get them for $600.

Can't wait for all these colors of the 350.  All look dope af. 

Especailly looking forward to the black 750 tho, that is the shoe I care the most about getting for the rest of the year, by far.  But I need all these 350s too.
need those 750s as well. missed out on the ones at the beginning of the year but after seeing the black ones i actually like those a lot more than the greys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom