ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hoping for calls and emails today but if not, gonna brace myself for the "L" tomorrow. Good luck fam!

Ive looked through the whole source code for the main yeezy page and cant find the damn hidden 350 info. Would anyone love to be a gentleman and pm the default code for them. 

What about queing at a store overseas where 75+ people are hired by a reseller gang and the store knows that. But they're sticking by the first come first serve rules :smh:

View media item 1785858 yeah I'm afraid of missing out because of that. This is the only color that I like. I hope we all get a chance to eat.

Last edited:
200.gif

Same thing every time. Somebody gonna be the underdog and leak this elitist link tommorow morning in here for everybody just be patient lol

Good morning Grizzly [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]. Love waking up and seeing this!

Sorry to get off topic but this user on ebay @MIANM14 aka Michael Nagan from Houston, Teaxas is a con-artist/scammer.   The reason I am mentioning him in here is because I did a search and he was previously mentioned briefly for trading Yeezy's.  I was selling my Nike x R.T. in black on ebay, when he hit me up for a trade for his Yeezy Boost.  Long story short, I drew up an agreement, we both agreed to ship on the same day and swap tracking numbers.  I'm in New York, he's in Houston.  His package was delivered, he gave me a fake tracking number which shipped to Alabama! DO NOT TRUST THIS FOOL MICHAEL NAGAN from Houston.  I phoned up the Houston police and USPS for an investigation.  Just giving you guys a heads up on @mianm14.

Anything from Ubiq yet? I was able to enter 19 family and friends. The key is to hit up girls you've had unprotected sex with because that's a close bond that allows you to ask for favors.
FAM :lol: you've got me dying over here :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom