ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
or pm me .. i have the direct link I'm pretty sure i just need a heads up of time.. i want one pair not 30

ecreen greys out when I click size for men or women

Would have at least copped a pair for my girl, smh

I got my order conformation from Barney's ny! Omg I can't believe it! Yeezys was good to me a second time around.

anyone try using the barneys app? crashed on me as i was trying to confirm my order and i had my address and cc ready and everything.  whatever

Last edited:
Was Barney's one of the sites with a lot of people who had BD access? I was on the page right when it went live and I couldn't cop. A lot of the stock must have been gone, or I just have stupid fingers

crazy luck (hopefully) on barneys. Missed on a 9 and 7, got a 9.5, fumbled and checked out manually, and got confirmation. IBDOBARNEYSCANCEL 

Was Barney's one of the sites with a lot of people who had BD access? I was on the page right when it went live and I couldn't cop. A lot of the stock must have been gone, or I just have stupid fingers
They cancelled BDs (or a lot of them) I had pairs in cart somehow and those didnt work. So I went back in and somehow got em. Pure luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom