ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had a feeling to still try and check out barneys after 0/3 on raffles 
mean.gif

Those were prolly ate up by the guys at Urban Necessities lol

My biggest issue about these types of release are every time we are forced to break or follow the rules of a certain retailer and the "correct" (flourish) action is never the same. For example, they tell you to only enter once or your raffle is void, most people that win enter multiple times. They say the sneaker drops at X:XX AM, you cart earlier and check out, only for it to be canceled. But, on another retailer the only people who flourished are the ones who did checkout prior to the actual launch time. IDK if this post makes sense, but I always find myself not wanting to risk breaking the rules because I want a pair only to end up with 0, while people who just do whatever seem to cop multiple pairs.

I don't understand why Unknwn didn't do this. I would have given an extra ticket for each piece purchased or for each $100 of Yeezy Season purchased.

They usually do that. They did that with the Bron Champ packs..
That's what I did to win the Celebration Pack from there lol. But what I'm saying is instead of letting people buy anything in the store, they should have only allowed Yeezy Season stuff for extra tickets.

On the bright side:

How long have we talked about a competitor to the Jordan/Nike hypemachine. Looks like we now have one and both can compete and hopefully not limit their releases for the future. With time adidas will learn that sure limited this and that is cool...but, volume is how you make your money. Not like they see a dime of the resale money so who cares if the resale is $1k or $400 by producing larger quantities. Still sold out. Nike has volume and profits to show...adidas right now has the hype and yet to turn it into a serious money making machine. Btw, everybody talking about 'herbs' passing on the AJ7 sweaters...nobody wanted them yeezy release or not. Wait till 72-10 release...hoping they are produced in large enough quantities as the Columbias. 

Last edited:

My biggest issue about these types of release are every time we are forced to break or follow the rules of a certain retailer and the "correct" (flourish) action is never the same. For example, they tell you to only enter once or your raffle is void, most people that win enter multiple times. They say the sneaker drops at X:XX AM, you cart earlier and check out, only for it to be canceled. But, on another retailer the only people who flourished are the ones who did checkout prior to the actual launch time. IDK if this post makes sense, but I always find myself not wanting to risk breaking the rules because I want a pair only to end up with 0, while people who just do whatever seem to cop multiple pairs.
don't be a lil ***** and do the opposite lmao

Last edited:
Man if bite at $700 no problem. Where did you find the deal if you don't mind me asking
windycitysole the other day when someone put it up

http://windycitysole.myshopify.com/products/adidas-yeezy-350-boost-moon-rock

Thank you for placing your order with WindyCitySole!

This email is to confirm your recent order.

Date 11/12/2015

1x ADIDAS YEEZY 350 BOOST MOON ROCK - 12.5 for $649.99 each

Subtotal  : $649.99 USD
Shipping  : $20.00 USD
Total     : $669.99 USD

That's crazy y'all willing to spend $600+ on these shoes. You can use that money for something else.

Screw the resellers.
Save that money and go traveling. These shoes aren't that serious. For me, it's retail or bust and I for sure will not spend $600 on them even though I could. Just does not seem practical for me.

*My two cents that don't really matter

That's crazy y'all willing to spend $600+ on these shoes. You can use that money for something else.

Screw the resellers.
Save that money and go traveling. These shoes aren't that serious. For me, it's retail or bust and I for sure will not spend $600 on them even though I could. Just does not seem practical for me.

*My two cents that don't really matter
amen but if you have it who cares

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom