ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not worth it bro, the dudes with the info basically just speak very vaguely while bragging the whole time about "cooking" "eating" etc. meanwhile their followers really be sucking them off thinking it's gonna get them info smh. It's sad
You'll end up basically just 1 step behind every time. VERY annoying ordeal. Trust you don't even wanna bark up that tree

:lol:

Not worth it bro, the dudes with the info basically just speak very vaguely while bragging the whole time about "cooking" "eating" etc. meanwhile their followers really be sucking them off thinking it's gonna get them info smh. It's sad
You'll end up basically just 1 step behind every time. VERY annoying ordeal. Trust you don't even wanna bark up that tree
it's almost like ur describing this thread when its getting real heated

gifsoup-1488427-o.gif

I want to hate on this dude, cause it was borderline cheesy, but WOW that is crazy 2005 and 5k rep points means he's a OG and active on the forums lol
Very cheesy 
roll.gif

Rep points dont mean ish imo. But join date does, in most cases

it's almost like ur describing this thread when its getting real heated

Man and then Twitter is worse...you actually see these dudes. Type of dudes that never seen a vagina before. :lol: but nah as bad as NT get I still consider it better that what I was enduring on Twitter the last couple days. Then again I wasn't in here that much during the initial release

Man and then Twitter is worse...you actually see these dudes. Type of dudes that never seen a vagina before.
laugh.gif
but nah as bad as NT get I still consider it better that what I was enduring on Twitter the last couple days. Then again I wasn't in here that much during the initial release
haha! on a lighter note, anyone heard Justin Biebers new album? HEAT!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom