ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Every person who had a ssense order said it left Canada, went to new york, and then back to canada.

I wouldn't worry about it homie. Every order has been like that, even the ones already reiceved 

No where does it say it was denied. I'd just focus on the last time and destination. 

Last edited:
Yep man says the same. And a NTer PMed me today about it because his says the same.

He spoke to someone who already got theirs and it said exactly the same for him as well. 

No need to worry

Yep man says the same. And a NTer PMed me today about it because his says the same.

He spoke to someone who already got theirs and it said exactly the same for him as well. 

No need to worry

Did they say if it would show the normal scan/out for delivery updates once it's in the USA? Also for those who got theirs from ssense did you have to sign for it?

Last edited:
Well, I just called SSENSE about it and they told me that mine got sent back from customs and that they're resending them.

Maybe SSENSE is wrong though.

my ssense pair came in today and it showed the same thing. My tracking showed CANADA until it was at my doorstep 

Last edited:
isnt if its stiched to close to sockliner those are usually fake? can anyone else with turtle doves give their opinion, thanks again

got mines today from ssense, and before the shoes got here it was scanned thru montreal electronic update and before that NY

i wouldnt worry

Yeah that's the one people are always mentioning. They might not have sizes to swap just yet though since the MRs aren't listed on their site...
cool, ill keep an eye out

lol received an email from the corner...basically didn't answer my question and that the shoes were sold out aka backdoored

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom