ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

are you done seeing?
laugh.gif

So i called up ssense, see, and i told em i ordered but it got cancelled see, but i deleted the email in my junk see..and the name on the order, well i dont remember because it was for my girlfriend see, and i dont know my girlfriend's name because she's not real see, so then i used my psyichic ability to guess the order number see, and thats how i cooked on 2 pairs see.....
**** and ****

Ok so here it is. This is probably my first post on niketalk (pretty sad that I'm not even sure and all I have to do is check my proffile to find out - too lazy). Anyways, I admit that I am a lurker and I'm ok with that. I see a ton of people posting pictures of multiple pick up's of the MR's. All i have to say to you is TOUCHE MY FRIEND. This is a dog eat dog world and you won. I was lucky enough to acquire 2 pairs of the TD's on release day, since then, I've struck out every chance I've had. Not really sure why i posted this but congrats to everyone who scored.

Peace. 

Ok so here it is. This is probably my first post on niketalk (pretty sad that I'm not even sure and all I have to do is check my proffile to find out - too lazy). Anyways, I admit that I am a lurker and I'm ok with that. I see a ton of people posting pictures of multiple pick up's of the MR's. All i have to say to you is TOUCHE MY FRIEND. This is a dog eat dog world and you won. I was lucky enough to acquire 2 pairs of the TD's on release day, since then, I've struck out every chance I've had. Not really sure why i posted this but congrats to everyone who scored.
Peace. 
[emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji][emoji]128405[/emoji][emoji]127996[/emoji]stop lurking

:lol: jp but for real stop lurking

Last edited:
So i called up ssense, see, and i told em i ordered but it got cancelled see, but i deleted the email in my junk see..and the name on the order, well i dont remember because it was for my girlfriend see, and i dont know my girlfriend's name because she's not real see, so then i used my psyichic ability to guess the order number see, and thats how i cooked on 2 pairs see.....

**** and ****

That was just my interpretation of Jimmy whatever his name ...my bad if it was type cornball but thats how he sounded to me..i would never pull some desperatation grimy type moves like that!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom