ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
for those of you wit the 950 how you rocking them? or is everyone just wearing them how kanye would?

At least you didnt have an annoying alarm go off lol
don't get me wrong. i didn't wanna drop the dumbbells. the floods are so nice compared to my crappy retro fitness lmao.

i was wearing noise canceling headphones and i still heard the crash on the floor.

i felt like a douche 

don't get me wrong. i didn't wanna drop the dumbbells. the floods are so nice compared to my crappy retro fitness lmao.

i was wearing noise canceling headphones and i still heard the crash on the floor.

i felt like a douche 
I hear ya. PB's looking good!

I dunno why, but it turns me off when I see the cute guy at the gym throwing weights on the floor and clanking them around like a barbarian, or as of he owns the place. :lol:

If you wanna throw some weight around, go train Highland games. I'll go see ya compete in Pleasanton.

I dunno why, but it turns me off when I see the cute guy at the gym throwing weights on the floor and clanking them around like a barbarian, or as of he owns the place.
laugh.gif

If you wanna throw some weight around, go train Highland games. I'll go see ya compete in Pleasanton.
i didn't mean it!!!!!

i've been sick the past week and i usually sit up with the weights when I'm done and they sort of just flew out of my hand lol

but best believe i will be belting out justin bieber's sorry without any apologies 

Last edited:
I just wanted to take the opportunity to thank everyone for their support 

5000+ posts and 3000+ reps and 7 infractions amassed in 6 months, I am officially a

NikeTalk legend 

Samurai bows.

Last edited:
Im with you bro, i like them, and i may preorder and pay a bit more off top. 

If you have the cash and know a reliable source, I say go for it. My work schedule doesn't allow me to be available on most releases. When I am off on release day I would rather spend time with my family than sit at my cpu all day. If I really want a release, preorder or resell are my only options really. Unfortunately.

Could someone that got their 350s from barneys online provide a pic of the packing slip or any paper work that came with their order. much appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom