ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking if there is any point in all in entering the foot locker foot action and champs raffles in NYC as they are about an hour drive .. most will probably get backdoored .. might just go to the adidas stores and do the ipad raffles

Thinking if there is any point in all in entering the foot locker foot action and champs raffles in NYC as they are about an hour drive .. most will probably get backdoored .. might just go to the adidas stores and do the ipad raffles

If u white u will win in nyc my 3 white friends entered raffles at kith for the MR they were number 300,301,302 guess wat all won I'm black my only hope is the confirmed app[emoji]128580[/emoji]

I'm see conflicting reports on Yeezy 750 sizes. Do they come in half sizes? Or only full sizes? Thanks for your help! Appreciate it.

If u white u will win in nyc my 3 white friends entered raffles at kith for the MR they were number 300,301,302 guess wat all won I'm black my only hope is the confirmed app[emoji]128580[/emoji]
strong logic.

maybe theyre saving you for the black pairs.

Nah man... I'm black.. I cooked on my Moonrocks from Kith.. Good luck tho.... Stay positive

those who hit on confirmed.....

were you on WIFI or data?

i think i remember seeing WIFI people struggled 

DMV are we getting any love? All this confirmed talk and in store footsite talk and we out here on an island.

Last edited:
mean.gif

If anything, being white is a disadvantage in the sneaker game (at least in major cities) 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom