ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
If they do that random entry crap I feel okay. But IMO the turtledoves was the best. At least I added to cart and checkout.Site ran smooth no major lag, just had to be persistent.  Had 7 devices and not one of them made it to the site for the PB. I know a lot of people cooked but the PB release was just not working for me. 

Last edited:

If they do that random entry crap I feel okay. But IMO the turtledove was the best. At least I added to cart and checkout. Had 7 devices and not one of them made it to the site for the PB. I know alot of people cooked but it was just not working for me. 
Agree. Was the same for me

Lol who else felt hype when they saw the Thailand restock. (then who felt like **** when they couldn't check out without a Thailand address?)

I feel Adidas is either making more pairs or just releasing a better amount of stock on the website. But they have to work on the process, and be consistent. Honestly if they did what nike did for the 72-10s I would love that. 1 online raffle and people who win get a direct link to buy, and then FCFS online the next day for those who missed out. 

Last edited:
if you got links shoot the dm. 

ADC and pacsun direct would be best..

look out bros.

roll.gif

Last edited:
For those that copped PB 350 on ADC, if you remember the page that refreshed automatically every 10 seconds, were you supposed to let that go or just refresh manually. It seemed most people who got through just ignored Adidas advice and kept refreshing manually. I just want to confirm. I have 0 Yeezys and 5 order cancelaltions, really would like to be successful on these.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom