ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
U.S. Coming at a youngin now?...anyone 30 or over struggling right now to get these should be more ashamed than the 21 and under....

I'm 33 btw....

the hype is breaking NT 
mean.gif

:rofl: These ******** made us come in today for no reason so I have been sitting here for over 4 hrs like I am at home. Got NT, Adidasand 100 other shoe related sites up. I know they have to be about to tell me to do something :rofl:

when that adidas reservation app came out or whatever you call it, i totally thought it was gonna be like the snkrs app is now. that woulda been cool. i think it would've helped a lot more of us get a pear. but its only for the bigger cities 

The SNKRS app truly is a blessing. For all the times I've struck out on that thing, I've also scored more often than anywhere else.

Last edited:

you got the PSNY 12's lol do like that other dude and ask for a 1 to 1 trade for yeezys 
laugh.gif
im not fibbing tho and i seen another with that in his sig..... actually dudes are asking 700 plus im like no one wants no psny 12's at that price jb reselling is dead, cats want yeezys 

Just want a pair to rock.  But this release is just too crazy for me.
same applies to you that 1 to 1 trade for yeezys is out there sir u flourished on the 12's as well 
roll.gif

Dude, get on that hardwired connection. I made the move and it's been smooth sailing. Sites been popping up left and right with the quickness letting me know asap that they OOS
smokin.gif
thats because you're late to those sites. Lol most of those sites have been done and no more traffic on it. But I do agree with you about being on hardwire. 

its about that time when you start looking into the best quality reps. im 0/5 on yeezy x adidas. spent 1700 for grey 750s, spent 800 on turtle doves, this is complete BS

its about that time when you start looking into the best quality reps. im 0/5 on yeezy x adidas. spent 1700 for grey 750s, spent 800 on turtle doves, this is complete BS
Sorry bro, feel you pain. At least I got a pair of PB without paying resell. #thankfulnow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom