ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
We logged in now. All set, got the work computer hardwired up on that Comcast Business Class line. Praying I don't get any patients in over the next hour.

I feel like kicking myself, I found them right away, put them in cart. Went to check out and clicked the x on my twitter window and closed it... I would have had it = ( FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
nah you wouldn've. don't be upset. I was on it as soon as it went "live" they aint have ****. either that or bots pillaged 

your strikeouts will continue throughout the day. 
laugh.gif

UNKNWN ‏@UnknwnMiami 3m3 minutes ago
adidas Originals 350 YEEZY Boost "Moonrock" are sold out

Do these fit TTS?  When do they drop?

When is the restock?

Nah seriously.  How did the FNL drop go?  Anybody cook?

You're all a bunch of battered women and Kanye is your man. Clinging to a bunch of false promises, hoping this time its better. 

Last edited:
I feel like kicking myself, I found them right away, put them in cart. Went to check out and clicked the x on my twitter window and closed it... I would have had it = ( FML!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No you wouldn't. Had a page monitor running on "Yeezy"...chimed before their Tweet showed up. Error during checkout. They were OOS instantly...hmmm, I wonder how :smh:

Also, may I remind you that i'm hardwired in. The lightning fast connection guarantees i'm one of the first to see that gorgeous OOS or cart errors :smokin

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom