ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
no you don't.
laugh.gif

Finally got the page and getting an error!

Your shopping cart can currently not be ordered since one or more of the products in your cart are not available in the requested quantity. Please remove the product(s) with prices marked as N/A from your cart or change the quantities to the available amount. If you have any questions, please contact customer service.
Keep hitting Check out though. This same thing happened to me and I kept hitting check out

50 tabs later finally got in only to get rejected at last step of checking out - size 9 not available in requested quantity but still says in stock. FU Adidas

so my friend hops online and asks if i got the yeezys. told him i was waiting in line and he casually hops on to the adidas site and checks out a pair without waiting at all.

i don't know if i should laugh or cry

edit. this was less than 5 minutes ago

Last edited:
The closest I've come to own a pair of Yeezys, Nike or Adidas, was getting my Turtle Dove order cancelled after a full week.....

So damn aggravating.

so my friend hops online and asks if i got the yeezys. told him i was waiting in line and he casually hops on to the adidas site and checks out a pair without waiting at all.

i don't know if i should laugh or cry

Laugh it off...

Lol or else you gonna lose a friend

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom