ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
So how'd you guys do today? Is it Saturday or Sadderday? I'm assuming the latter for most :lol: #whytheygottabesolimited?

After 30 minutes of waiting on ADC. I got through. Personally I like this method better cause it gave me a fighting chance since I saw the link 8 minutes late

got through on Adidas saw no Paypal so put card in denied ..... again denied again denied it boots me WTF i  hit back 2 time and it was there in my cart, put info in and got white screen of death. hit back again and brought me to home page but i saw something in cart.  put my card in did not realize i was in my moms account with different last name and it went through. Called Adidas was on hold for 40 mins explained what happen and dude said to me. i do not know how it went through but Merry Christmas you just got yourself some yeezys. HAPPY HOLIDAYS. look at my email after and have 3 messages from bank stopped payment due to fraud. now i am sitting with grandma and my dog i am done 

The laws of grammar were clearly not obeyed in this post

As far as the backdoor links... They changed them enough so we couldn't "guess" them using the method they have always used. They would have worked when they were still in stock... If you use the same method for an item that's still in stock it works right now. So anyone saying they didn't work til they oos is incorrect.... You had to have the correct pid...which we know now was similar to what was expected but somethings added. Pretty sure people cooked even before they went "oos"...

Anyway time for some rest... Gotta drive a hour and half away to pick up this Barbie Dreamhouse for my little girls Christmas present. You think yeezy's were hard to cop... Try finding one of these damn things right before Christmas.... Lolol

Bro I know that feeling. I had to get that one year for my daughter. 3 stores I hit and one hand only 1 left. I got it but. ..not the way I wanted to spend a Saturday. It's been all online shopping since.

As far as the backdoor links... They changed them enough so we couldn't "guess" them using the method they have always used. They would have worked when they were still in stock... If you use the same method for an item that's still in stock it works right now. So anyone saying they didn't work til they oos is incorrect.... You had to have the correct pid...which we know now was similar to what was expected but somethings added. Pretty sure people cooked even before they went "oos"...

Anyway time for some rest... Gotta drive a hour and half away to pick up this Barbie Dreamhouse for my little girls Christmas present. You think yeezy's were hard to cop... Try finding one of these damn things right before Christmas.... Lolol
Damn, they still make those things. Thought those were a 90's things... Good luck, hope your daughter gets it. 

So if i could find the PID for the tans i could just edit it and it would work or am I over simplifying it

After 30 minutes of waiting on ADC. I got through. Personally I like this method better cause it gave me a fighting chance since I saw the link 8 minutes late
Only cause you scored if you had been stuck at the splash screen and never got a product page you wouldn't feel that way about it lol. Just saying

im not meant to cop 750s
laugh.gif
, tans in 10 days

Feel like there's a surprise incoming...

"Just finished coding" for those who know what I'm talking about

Bro I know that feeling. I had to get that one year for my daughter. 3 stores I hit and one hand only 1 left. I got it but. ..not the way I wanted to spend a Saturday. It's been all online shopping since.

Thank God for being able to check stock at different stores... The only bad thing is that the only Toys R Us that has it that's even remotely close to me is an hour and half away. Oh well... At least she's cooks on Sadderday... Lmao

Hope everyone who wanted to wear copped. I'm hype these are dope. Can't wait to kick around in them tonight and tomorrow.

Not sure why cats were bumming in front of Wooster street. I thought you either won the shoes or you didn't. 
Seriously not trying to hate with this statement because I didn't go for this colorway anyways...

But if I saw you on the streets with heat like this and you were rocking those pants, I'd automatically assume they were fake haha.

You guys are certified idiots.  I had the links just like many others did, they didn't work.

They were even posted in the thread early this morning.

How are people saying back door works? In theory this should work and it did for past releases. What am I missing?

http://www.adidas.com/on/demandware...rt&pid=BB1839_680&Quantity=1&masterPid=BB1839
Adidas blocked demandware server while they still had stock
@sskarizm  even said adidas blocked those links while they had stock but some of you would rather believe there was some sort of nt conspiracy against passing the links out.

Last edited:
Only cause you scored if you had been stuck at the splash screen and never got a product page you wouldn't feel that way about it lol. Just saying
it's interesting, I agree that this is the most fair way possible, however I was sitting there probably 5-10 minutes earlier than the tweet so It would have been nice for some reward. However, thats not realistic If it weren't random the bots would have gobbled all those pairs up anyway. Oh the dichotomy of buying sneakers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom