ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Share pls give me yzy or give me death. LOL
hook it up
nerd.gif
Swear you blokes know nothing

Last edited:

citi bank actually texted me and told me to reply with yes to authorize the transaction.  took 2 seconds 
smokin.gif

my only concern now is after checking the confirmation email, the billing info was incorrect.  I specifically remember putting in the right one but they put in my shipping as my billing.  trying to get on the phone with adidas to work this out.  Payment is pending already on my cc.
lucky you bank of america staight mutomboed my card on jd sports. I ws so hurt I went to sleep

citi bank actually texted me and told me to reply with yes to authorize the transaction.  took 2 seconds :smokin

my only concern now is after checking the confirmation email, the billing info was incorrect.  I specifically remember putting in the right one but they put in my shipping as my billing.  trying to get on the phone with adidas to work this out.  Payment is pending already on my cc.
Your order is probably going to get cancelled. Like mine, they don't make any changes after the order has been processed especially if there are existing discrepancies.

Last edited:

citi bank actually texted me and told me to reply with yes to authorize the transaction.  took 2 seconds 
smokin.gif

Chase texted me too, but even after I said 'Yes' that I made this purchase, they said I'd still need to go back and re-do the purchase with the retailer. If only they knew. Smh.

I think as long as you got a confirmation email, you're good. Just call up customer service with the reference number and explain the changes necessary. 

got the wheel as soon as it was available, way before tweet. 25 min later get to the product page, get my 11, get everything filled out & it wouldn't let me click checkout. then got that error people were talking about, went back still in my cart tried again same error again. then i finally tried logging in which it wasn't letting me before hand it logged me in right away but as soon as i did that i watched my cart go from 1 to 0. RIP

biggest L of the week. off 2 work i go.

I was trying to get these 750s to sell for the PB 350s. Struck out so I just grabbed these for $950. Steep price but it's a good bday/Xmas present to myself. I love these so comfortable kills my roshesView media item 1835045

I was trying to get these 750s to sell for the PB 350s. Struck out so I just grabbed these for $950. Steep price but it's a good bday/Xmas present to myself. I love these so comfortable kills my roshes
$950? You over payed. 

Yeah i know i did i just wanted to grab them and make sure i didn't get fakes so i got them from esmchicago

You guys are certified idiots.  I had the links just like many others did, they didn't work.
They were even posted in the thread early this morning.

@sskarizm
 even said adidas blocked those links while they had stock but some of you would rather believe there was some sort of nt conspiracy against passing the links out.

I had those links that you quoted since yesterday....look at them versus the ones that worked? Anything different? PID different perhaps?

example.... http://www.adidas.com/on/demandware...Site/en_US/Cart-MiniAddProduct?pid=AQ7419_610

those ZX Flux are still in stock but the backdoor cart still works?

I never said that there was nt conspiracy... people cook...cook in silence...hell i was going to assuming the links i had worked...I'm not whining about anything...was making comment about they would have worked had we know what the PID was....

You're mistaking me with some of these other people that feel entitled to every piece of info. I get how ish works... you get what you get unless you can do the work or are plugged in. This is nothing new to me... I'm 32 years old and have been on NT since my teens...gone through lots of waves of shoe buying. I could care less about missing out today...and i was up for almost 24 hours (due to work and family and this) it was fun. you win some you lose some...that's how this hobby goes.

Have a good one...hope you cooked because if you did you should be in a much better mood then you're coming off with your comment.

Last edited:

Chase texted me too, but even after I said 'Yes' that I made this purchase, they said I'd still need to go back and re-do the purchase with the retailer. If only they knew. Smh.

I think as long as you got a confirmation email, you're good. Just call up customer service with the reference number and explain the changes necessary. 
Just called adidas and my order is good.  Thank you Jesus! 

Such a waste of time I would of rocked these but I'd never spend 2k for these when I can get y2s, btw some of yous guys are luckier than me TRY NOT EVEN CARTING A PAIR. I litterally couldn't get on any site
carting a pair doesn't make you lucky, i would be more annoyed carting a pair and not being able to checkout

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom