ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
see, we have a spoiler button. Not that hard to use 
mean.gif
damn 19 year olds. Putting info and spoilers on front street. 

Dilemma between attending the raffle in local shop or staying at home trying to get online

what do you guys think i should do? :smh:

How do I find out when Adidas.fr releases the link? I don't see anything on the twitter feed pertaining to the online release.

Thank you in advance.

How do I find out when Adidas.fr releases the link? I don't see anything on the twitter feed pertaining to the online release.

Thank you in advance.

Camp the site or page monitor , on the 750 they tweeted way late . I was already on the page and still never got though on multiple browsers / 1 PC , iPhone , iPad , even BD links gave me error .

i can care less about star wars, but someone shouldn't have to worry about coming in a yeezy thread and seeing the movie spoiled. not cool

pretty sure everyone knows the spoilers for the new star wars unless you've been under a rock or in a social media black out haha.

Can someone help me out and DM me backdoor links from last saturday? I would appreciate the help. 

App or online for me from now on. Nyc raffle is a **** show. Never again.

im based in Indonesia, so no app for me haha, and only 1 stores getting this tan, ill probably go down to the raffle and then test my luck on online too :D
they easier to cop in a country like indonesia? or is the sneaker game just as crazy there? i always wondered abotu other countries how releases work out.. like is there a country where the yeezys are easy to cop?

My point exactly, everybody knew when it was coming out, yall can even go on pirate bay and watch it for free
So because people knew it was coming out, and you can watch it online, that's an excuse to spoil it? Lol 

If yall cared about the dang movie as much as kanye you wouldve seen it opening night...lol

My point exactly, everybody knew when it was coming out, yall can even go on pirate bay and watch it for free
That makes 0 sense. Some of use have families and full time jobs, and other important things to do. Plus who wants to go on opening weekend when you can't even find a seat. Anytime a hyped movie comes out I wait a week and then go, it makes it easier to find a good seat. You're a giant dickhole, you have a terrible life and you like bringing others down. 

the movie only came out a few days ago, not everyone has the time to see a movie on the day it comes out or the next days afterwards. Some people have other real life responsibilities or maybe waiting to go watch it with friends and family when they're free. 

Can't tell if you're a lazy bum or a very busy guy ... 

man, the thing is that im in Indonesia which is the time zones are diffrent than you guys in the us/europe so theres a chance where most of the store drops while the local stores here are doing the raffle, so yeah thats why im in dilemma :smh:

pretty sure everyone knows the spoilers for the new star wars unless you've been under a rock or in a social media black out haha.
nope.

and anyone who spoils that movie is a huge piece of **** - tickets are sold out for the first like two weeks so obviously it's not a matter of 'if you liked it you'd have already seen it'

gaping ********

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom