ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
they easier to cop in a country like indonesia? or is the sneaker game just as crazy there? i always wondered abotu other countries how releases work out.. like is there a country where the yeezys are easy to cop?

The store in Indonesia requires you to purchase something from Adidas 40USD (thereabout) in order to join the raffle.

Oh, and it's not an Adidas store.
i wouldn't mind them doing that in stores in the us .. if it was a guarentee that all pairs were raffled legit it would lower the amount of entries.. i wouldn't mind buying something for 25$ from UBIQ to enter the raffle.. now paying to just enter is bogus.. but maybe a $25 purchase would up my chances of winning, i'm in.

What an A**hat. smh. How else are you supposed to feel??

:lol:

I know, when it comes to customer service, Nike is miles ahead of Adidas.

It seems like they don't know how to deal with customers on this level since they have never been this popular until Kanye arrived.

I'm going to try and call back tomorrow, hoping to get a Tan 350 held down.

It won't happen, but why the hell not try.
i also said that to foot patrol. I said if you want to make me a happy costumer give me a backdoor shot at the tans. he said im sorry i can not accommodate that request. So i said stick the 10 percent up your ***.

lol very wrong. 
the less you give a f

the better things usually go ... 

I know it's a b to wait for the confirmed app or online launches,

but IF I could enter 10 in-store only raffles during the day... I'd run around the city all day.

Altho when you have a desk job, it's very hard to do so.

Yep. I feel you. I'm in Korea and altho 10 different spots are dropping around the country,

between fu*cbois, resellers, hype monsters and people that want the shoes that have no job... it's a war zone out there.

IF you can actually enter the raffle locally, do that man...

Only if it was a little bit more chilled out like in the States...

You guys in the States have it easy... at least if you live in a big city.
So inaccurate. Right now only people who have it easy are celebrities getting free yeezys and what not. With our semi weak dollar and ever growing taxes im suprised gas isnt $10 a gallon. 

Did anyone their 750s from ADC yet? Just wondering because my tracking says expected to be shipped by December 22nd by 8PM, but when tracked it still says "in transit". (This is a family friend's house I`m shipping to so I`m just curious if it has arrived yet)

Spoiling that doesn't really ruin the movie either, it's pretty obvious like 1/4 through the movie how it's going to go..

i also said that to foot patrol. I said if you want to make me a happy costumer give me a backdoor shot at the tans. he said im sorry i can not accommodate that request. So i said stick the 10 percent up your ***.
I like what you said to FP dude, but if you were on the shop's side... 

They can only do so much when servers/computers can't hold their ground.

adidas locations end their raffles tomorrow evening right? omw back from NY stopped in SC to sleep. wanna wake up early enough to hit miami adidas shops. 

being from new york do you go to all the raffles or do you just rock with the confimed and the online sites? in a way im happy philly doesnt get a ton of stores with in store raffles. I rather try my luck online

the less you give a f

but IF I could enter 10 in-store only raffles during the day... I'd run around the city all day.

Like another member said and what half of us New Yorkers do. The bigger population and more pronounced sneaker scene gives us a few additional stores that received them. However, the demand and competition is just too high in NYC. I mean I've done a few raffles but every time, it's just a big hassle. Running from store to store, especially if you're driving, parking is not easy. You can't park in a lot of places and some spots only let you park for a short period of time. Majority of the stores requires a good chunk of time waiting in line to enter the raffle. Sometimes it gets too hectic and gets shut down. Also, a bigger city means more people have that backdoor plug. For me, overall, it is just not worth it if the quantities aren't even justifiably fair. Why waste an hour or two out of my day to enter a raffle at a store with 10 pairs and 3,000 entries in a 1-2 day span. 

Did anyone their 750s from ADC yet? Just wondering because my tracking says expected to be shipped by December 22nd by 8PM, but when tracked it still says "in transit". (This is a family friend's house I`m shipping to so I`m just curious if it has arrived yet)

Not ye. Mine says the same thing, but the time was removed. It says it is in the "destination sorting facility", so it will most likely be arriving tommorrow.

Last edited:

End messed up an order for me back in the day and I asked if he could help with the black/mint LeBron X EXT and they invoiced me.

I wish Adidas would do something like that, even though they're on a much larger scale.

they easier to cop in a country like indonesia? or is the sneaker game just as crazy there? i always wondered abotu other countries how releases work out.. like is there a country where the yeezys are easy to cop?
bet it's just as hectic. im from the philippines and the hype's just as bad i guess. only 1 or 2 stores here that carry like 20-30 pairs of yeezys every release. everything's always out to be raffled upon purchase of anything in store i believe. the stores differ and there's no one solid store who always carries it.

except for this one store who managed to be listed by adidas as the retailer for 350s (td, pb, and mr). when they released td they raffled but never announced winners. then for PB and MR they claimed not carrying the shoes and just the apparel DESPITE being listed by adidas. smh. good thing the latest 750s and the upcoming 350s aren't theirs to carry otherwise it'll be another hopeless cause for the local beasts

for some reason adidas ph never ever carried these yeezys. i don't know why boutiques have it and they don't.

I like what you said to FP dude, but if you were on the shop's side... 
They can only do so much when servers/computers can't hold their ground.
oh yea i know that. but i also said to them that it's sad that a human being who shops on their site for more than just yeezy releases gets my order cancelled, but some robot that ATC get the pair. And i asked about the way they pick who gets the pairs and who gets cancelled. He couldn't answer it. I know that chances are the person i was talking to had nothing to do with me losing my pair, but i just felt like taking it out on mohammad.

Like another member said and what half of us New Yorkers do. The bigger population and more pronounced sneaker scene gives us a few additional stores that received them. However, the demand and competition is just too high in NYC. I mean I've done a few raffles but every time, it's just a big hassle. Running from store to store, especially if you're driving, parking is not easy. You can't park in a lot of places and some spots only let you park for a short period of time. Majority of the stores requires a good chunk of time waiting in line to enter the raffle. Sometimes it gets too hectic and gets shut down. Also, a bigger city means more people have that backdoor plug. For me, overall, it is just not worth it if the quantities aren't even justifiably fair. Why waste an hour or two out of my day to enter a raffle at a store with 10 pairs and 3,000 entries in a 1-2 day span. 
I hear you fam ...

I actually lived and worked in New York during the Nike Air Yeezy II era ...

And when Kith was still doing decent releases.

Maybe since I'm away from it all now, I'm just assuming grass was actually greener in NYC...

but it looks like the 'culture' and 'hype' has grown for the worse.

This is why I'd rather pay resell for hyped releases and cut down on GRs and impulse buys.

Hope you guys stay safe out there...

Last edited:
End always came through for you on the next one if they messed up
smokin.gif

Now i can't even get anything on there nowadays for them to mess up 
laugh.gif

Last edited:

Mine were scheduled for today by 4:30. Didn't get them. Going to be tomorrow.

being from new york do you go to all the raffles or do you just rock with the confimed and the online sites? in a way im happy philly doesnt get a ton of stores with in store raffles. I rather try my luck online

the less you give a f

exactly. That's how i would treat these releases living in NY. I don't think i'd wait in a line for 1 hour to enter a raffle with 2000 others to have a shot at 40 pairs. Obviously you can't win if you don't enter, but I rather sit in my bed and go for the websites. Especially just from following this thread i feel like you have some sort of back stage info on times and shady euro boutique releases.

So I'm going to enter my first ever in store raffle tomorrow...any tips? Should I put in multiple entries in the same size or different sizes? I'm also taking two friends along with

Those who got their orders cancelled from ADC, did you guys use the backdoor link? That emotional roller coaster sucks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom