ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you think my sig is obtainable
eyes.gif
.... I'd surely add cash on small sizes.
forsure its obtainable... pretty even, maybe add $200 at most

bet it's just as hectic. im from the philippines and the hype's just as bad i guess. only 1 or 2 stores here that carry like 20-30 pairs of yeezys every release. everything's always out to be raffled upon purchase of anything in store i believe. the stores differ and there's no one solid store who always carries it.

except for this one store who managed to be listed by adidas as the retailer for 350s (td, pb, and mr). when they released td they raffled but never announced winners. then for PB and MR they claimed not carrying the shoes and just the apparel DESPITE being listed by adidas. smh. good thing the latest 750s and the upcoming 350s aren't theirs to carry otherwise it'll be another hopeless cause for the local beasts

for some reason adidas ph never ever carried these yeezys. i don't know why boutiques have it and they don't.
Is the store you're talking about commonwealth by any chance?

Ordered but received order cancellation shortly after.

Payment authorization failed it says.

Weird...I could get all the way through checkout and still can but as soon as I click place order it drops me back into the cart...doesn't even say sold out.

I'm sure it's long gone by now but it's weird.

was at the Glendale raffle today and started chopping it up with the girl behind me. she said she copped a 350 on eBay for $800 and I asked which colorway. she said black and white with some navy blue. o_O

I just nodded my head.

was at the Glendale raffle today and started chopping it up with the girl behind me. she said she copped a 350 on eBay for $800 and I asked which colorway. she said black and white with some navy blue. o_O

I just nodded my head.
HAHA! seems legit

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom