ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
why aren't my packages moving from the sort facility :frown:

scheduled for tonight and im leaving tomorrow..

ready to ship!  check your orders if you havent
Same here!  I really can't believe it!  I struck out so hard this weekend, so happy to actually score a pair.  

This is the deal, I called EB to confirm my order.  At first the rep just thought I was calling to make an order and I could tell she was not trying to hear that.  I told her I thought it was fortunate enough to have copped a pair and she perked up.  She checked my order status and told me it was basically already in the warehouse for shipment (I was trying to update my shipping to overnight!).  I told her i couldn't believe it and didn't even think they were getting them.  She said they had no idea they were getting them until about 15 minutes before they went live.  Wild

WHOOOO!!! - Rick Flair

pimp.gif

Is everything on Grailed legit?
Not at all.  It's a relatively new site so scammers are taking full advantage of that.  Not saying there isn't legit people on there you just gotta look at previous history with the seller.  I wouldn't buy anything from a seller with no history.

i'm on hold with eastbay, so i'll ask...

can you change your shipping from regular to overnight while your order is in progress???

Janet Z.: Thank you. The order is processing, I am not able to change the shipping method.
Customer: I've heard that some people have had their orders cancelled since placing them and I wanted to verify that my order will not be cancelled
Janet Z.: I am not able to verify that. The orders are not guaranteed until the order ships.
Janet Z.: Your order is processing.

Janet why you gotta terrify me.

ready to ship!  check your orders if you havent
Same here!  I really can't believe it!  I struck out so hard this weekend, so happy to actually score a pair.  

This is the deal, I called EB to confirm my order.  At first the rep just thought I was calling to make an order and I could tell she was not trying to hear that.  I told her I thought it was fortunate enough to have copped a pair and she perked up.  She checked my order status and told me it was basically already in the warehouse for shipment (I was trying to update my shipping to overnight!).  I told her i couldn't believe it and didn't even think they were getting them.  She said they had no idea they were getting them until about 15 minutes before they went live.  Wild

WHOOOO!!! - Rick Flair

pimp.gif
did you upgrade your shipping??

Janet Z.: Thank you. The order is processing, I am not able to change the shipping method.
Customer: I've heard that some people have had their orders cancelled since placing them and I wanted to verify that my order will not be cancelled
Janet Z.: I am not able to verify that. The orders are not guaranteed until the order ships.

damn

Follow-up: Janet "No-Chill" Z said they are expected to ship today. I'll know whether being cheap with shipping cost me a pair.

welp you are getting banned...flagged
It's a legit "yeezy" link why the hate? It's funny JJ linked those kicks to YEEZY...I know the salt level is HIGH here but we can all try to have a little sense of humor and be happy for the people that were able to cop.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom