ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hear you man and I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't get it out of my head that there are some guys that do pay that extra 300-500 per month and have a HUGE advantage over the rest of us, not to mention they make it all back with one resell. WITH NYC rent I just can't swing like that...not yet at least. I think you are right that I am with about 95 percent of the people with the speed that I have, but that top 5 percent is killing it...those are the dudes that have 5 pair! For every dude like that, there's 5 guys like me with zero pairs smh

No they don't have a huge advantage. If you had the same connection, you still would be striking out

I hear you man and I appreciate the sentiment, but I can't get it out of my head that there are some guys that do pay that extra 300-500 per month and have a HUGE advantage over the rest of us, not to mention they make it all back with one resell. WITH NYC rent I just can't swing like that...not yet at least. I think you are right that I am with about 95 percent of the people with the speed that I have, but that top 5 percent is killing it...those are the dudes that have 5 pair! For every dude like that, there's 5 guys like me with zero pairs smh

They have 5 pairs because they're in the know. If you had that connection, you wouldn't know what to do with it.

CAMERA: NIKON D5200

LENS: 18-55MM

SETTINGS: 30" SHUTTER, F-22, ISO - 100

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000
laugh.gif
lol 30 second shutter. can't do much with the kit lens. you'll get way better results after you grab a nice prime lens if you haven't gotten one yet. 

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000 :lol:

lol 30 second shutter. can't do much with the kit lens. you'll get way better results after you grab a nice prime lens if you haven't gotten one yet. 

RIGHT BUT DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY FOR A GOOD 50MM LENS RIGHT NOW

NOT A PROFESSIONAL BY ANY MEANS. IN FACT MY BUDDY WAS TELLING ME I HAD MY SETTINGS WRONG. SHOULD OF DONE 1/50 SHUTTER, F-5.6, ISO -2000 :lol:

RIGHT BUT DON'T KNOW IF I WANT TO SPEND THE MONEY FOR A GOOD 50MM LENS RIGHT NOW

Hit eBay you can find great lenses for less than a pair of yeezys.

This thread has very little info on how to get the Tans.
Don't care about your TB 750s. Don't care about your cancellation email or your erroneous cancellation emails.

I want these Tans.

This thread has very little info on how to get the Tans.
Don't care about your TB 750s. Don't care about your cancellation email or your erroneous cancellation emails.

I want these Tans.
sole links brother 

call your bank the day before and let them know not to cancel anything 

Boutique raffles are generally not worth the time

Can't believe some of you got 5 pairs when most of us struck out. mad salt in my system idc
Me too, me too. But there's always a breaking point with consumers, look at Jordan...yea it took a long time,way longer than I expected but Adidas can't limit every dope sneaker they offer. Why??? Because there not making enough money. There behind Under Armour and Sketchers and falling... Yezzy isint making anyone money but the resellers in all honesty, why do you think most boutiques are backdooring?? Why not, they can finally make some cash and require you to buy some other ******** clothing/item that is nearly unsellable. Adidas needs to heavily stock it's Ultra Boost. And raise production on some Yezzy while keeping some rare, like the 750. The already high end, rare, expensive BS like Y-3. Why not release the those new Adidas model that are heavily influenced Y-3 EQT 2/3 in higher numbers? It's a dope shoe. Also that Lego looking like shoe sold out. Anyways there trying to replicate Jordan's selling model, the only problem is they don't have the huge catalog to keep consumers that are missing out currently (like most of us) happy by picking up other sneakers. The only Adidas shoes anyone wants are exclusive. Nike has options. Options through ID, dope runners, other cool sneaks. Adidas just has soccer. They gotta change this up or the casual dude is gonna walk away from the brand.
And they gotta get the sneakers into people that truly want them, not the same 5% that are resellers. The dudes that do want them and are gonna wear them are also gonna buy Adidas clothing and if they were smart less expensive Yezzy inspired clothing like basic hoodies and tapered pants, they would make a killing and not dilute the Yezzy brand. Resellers only make average dudes hate the brand. And get bitter. And say duck Adidas and don't buy anything from them. No track pants, no hoodies, nothing. Resellers aren't buying the Yezzy line, that ***** going on sale. There loading there chance at making some bank

Last edited:
Me too, me too. But there's always a breaking point with consumers, look at Jordan...yea it took a long time,way longer than I expected but Adidas can't limit every dope sneaker they offer. Why??? Because there not making enough money. There behind Under Armour and Sketchers and falling... Yezzy isint making anyone money but the resellers in all honesty, why do you think most boutiques are backdooring?? Why not, they can finally make some cash and require you to buy some other ******** clothing/item that is nearly unsellable. Adidas needs to heavily stock it's Ultra Boost. And raise production on some Yezzy while keeping some rare, like the 750. The already high end, rare, expensive BS like Y-3. Why not release the those new Adidas model that are heavily influenced Y-3 EQT 2/3 in higher numbers? It's a dope shoe. Also that Lego looking like shoe sold out. Anyways there trying to replicate Jordan's selling model, the only problem is they don't have the huge catalog to keep consumers that are missing out currently (like most of us) happy by picking up other sneakers. The only Adidas shoes anyone wants are exclusive. Nike has options. Options through ID, dope runners, other cool sneaks. Adidas just has soccer. They gotta change this up or the casual dude is gonna walk away from the brand.

Adidas is doing great. Not sure what you're talking about, they stepped up their game. They're releasing great looking non exclusive shoes.

Last edited:
Adidas is doing great. Not sure what you're talking about, they stepped up their game. They're releasing great looking non exclusive shoes.

But that markup by resellers is where all the $ is going. Resellers are making atleast a Grand off these shoes, at the very least! And they are the ones getting rich not adidas. Adidas are nothing but Nike copycats, they are using the same exact model that Nike used for selling yeezys. Kanye is a fool I swear, he needs to honestly just make his own factory and sell his sneakers at resell price and he will be the billionaire that he wants to be. I honestly think he is thinking that way but adidas right now is raping him

But that markup by resellers is where all the $ is going. Resellers are making atleast a Grand off these shoes, at the very least! And they are the ones getting rich not adidas. Adidas are nothing but Nike copycats, they are using the same exact model that Nike used for selling yeezys. Kanye is a fool I swear, he needs to honestly just make his own factory and sell his sneakers at resell price and he will be the billionaire that he wants to be. I honestly think he is thinking that way but adidas right now is raping him

you don't think Kanye likes the hype? Come on, it helps his brand. It's what he wants right now, you think he doesn't have any say?

Any Canadians tracking the resell prices of the 750's on craigslist right now? Prices hitting 2500-4500 (ABSURD) CAD right now in Vancouver...

And they gotta get the sneakers into people that truly want them, not the same 5% that are resellers. The dudes that do want them and are gonna wear them are also gonna buy Adidas clothing and if they were smart less expensive Yezzy inspired clothing like basic hoodies and tapered pants, they would make a killing and not dilute the Yezzy brand. Resellers only make average dudes hate the brand. And get bitter. And say duck Adidas and don't buy anything from them. No track pants, no hoodies, nothing. Resellers aren't buying the Yezzy line, that ***** going on sale. There loading there chance at making some bank
Bruh..... what are you talking about. 

Exactly. Same thing I said. Adidas isint make **** off 25 pairs each selling at a bunch of boutiques. Yea Adidas has stepped there game up. But name one sneaker besides the Tubular-which is nice but nothing anyone is going crazy over that is truly accessibly by the masses. Nothing. They ain't making ****. They are trying to copy cat Jordan's selling model, bit Jordan brand had a deep catalog with alternatives of you missed out on the hottest J releasing. If you don't get the Yezzy tommarow TELL ME WHAT ADIDAS PRODUCT YOUR BUYING
http://www.businessinsider.com/heres-where-adidas-went-wrong-2015-3

Last edited:
LOL local shop release details

1)FCFS line up starts on saturday (gna need a big broom to enforce the man made concept of time. It's yzn SZN

2)must have made a purchase within the last 60 days (I'm cool with this'

3) must wear them out of the store (It's december 29th why you gotta do this my guy!?!)

Last edited:
Exactly. Same thing I said. Adidas isint make **** off 25 pairs each selling at a bunch of boutiques. Yea Adidas has stepped there game up. But name one sneaker besides the Tubular-which is nice but nothing anyone is going crazy over that is truly accessibly by the masses. Nothing. They ain't making ****. They are trying to copy cat Jordan's selling model, bit Jordan brand had a deep catalog with alternatives of you missed out on the hottest J releasing. If you don't get the Yezzy tommarow TELL ME WHAT ADIDAS PRODUCT YOUR BUYING
About 5-6 other adidas pairs. Please tell me what Nike model you're buying outside of roshe? Everything else is ghetto as hell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom