ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
People from ny understand seriously i thought about it twice ..people just dont go knocking on your window for a phone call .. Im a pretty nice guy actually.
1351534858_subway_phone_thief.gif

Don't count on HoH calling you.

The managers there have been taking $ for releases for years.

Champs is your best bet, the DM is super by-the-book.
Yea I noticed that all my HoH raffle tickets are out of order and my champs ticket go in order like 6 then 7 etc.

Also when is adidas going to email the winners?

bd links are no secret if you look hard enough for them or learn basic things like intergers,view source,inspect element literally ANYONE can pretty much figure it out stop acting like its a secret society already. LOL

Last edited:
Yea I noticed that all my HoH raffle tickets are out of order and my champs ticket go in order like 6 then 7 etc.
Also when is adidas going to email the winners?

Adidas emails probably tonight...I haven't heard of anybody getting an email from Adidas.

question for the cooks on ADC in the states, did you guys open as many windows as possible or?
I'd like to know this as well. I opened a page on each device and waited patiently last drop to no avail. After waiting the FIRST hour, I should've just opened a bunch of links, but damn I was trying to follow directions ha!

would be really interesting to know if they will drop on adc (at least for europe)

I'd like to know this as well. I opened a page on each device and waited patiently last drop to no avail. After waiting the FIRST hour, I should've just opened a bunch of links, but damn I was trying to follow directions ha!
yeah basically the only info i need aswell

Just saw a homeboy at Lenox. He said a chick told him that Adidas will possibly send out emails in the am. I doubt it

Just got the call to come grab a sz 8 tan from broward mall.

That means I got the black 750 and the tan 350. Only 2 I've tried for lol. I'm 90% sure Ima cool on at least 2 more pairs.

Guys when u enter these raffles bring ur whole family out. Be THAT guy and enter for the SAME SIZE. So I have a bigger part of the pot on that size.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom