ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm salty? I got through on finishline but I don't know when because I was in a meeting...came back and I saw a FSR too 
roll.gif

After, once they sold out and after 350s sold out in europe.  Believe what you want and continue to waste your time but you'll be looking at the same refresh screen as everyone else waiting to get in.
been trying to tell people that the bd link won't work until after the shoe is released. But dumb noobs asking for link help and act like dude had top secret info when he only have the generic atc link from a release long time ago. 
They won't listen, they'd rather believe there's some sort of secret conspiracy keeping them from copping.

Adidas ATC Backdoor links will not work during the release.

They will only start to work once the shoes are out of stock.

Adidas fixed the exploit with 750s and the links didn't work on the adc europe sites earlier this morning so don't get your hopes up.

Adidas changes the BD link every release they add something or switch something around

I saved all the BD ATC links that worked ever since the original 750

they all have a lot in common but they may have a style code + a extra number or letter or something

you can tell when the link doesnt work it will send you to a adidas logo page

Post them

came up with a link that will hold the size on adc...
can anyone pm me to help figure or configure link link hold size and add to cart?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom