ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
came up with a link that will hold the size on adc...
can anyone pm me to help figure or configure link link hold size and add to cart?

Post it

lol why would anyone do that?

the more people that know, the faster that adidas will close the hole.

i have a few links saved and they're working on current products. let's see if they work when the yeezy's drop. had no issue grabbing 750's with the link.

don't bother PMing me as i won't share the link.

yo simple solution for limited sneakers buying

why dont they make this like bingo

either youre handed a bunch of numbers that win and you get to buy your size or you pick your numbers

like 1/10 numbers 1-10 (10% chance to win)

bad idea IMO. Still the best idea I've heard for years was the idea that adidas or nike takes preorders. You pay for the product and wait 1-2 months for them to make the desired and purchased quantity. But that doesn't keep the hype machine going to boost sales. 

these companies want to be in control of their product especially with the advertising marketing celeb influence too. so they add that limited factor. imo if people allowed to order as much as they want, instead of how much the company wants, then the company gonna look like they aint exclusive, and profits are just easy money

They won't listen, they'd rather believe there's some sort of secret conspiracy keeping them from copping.
It's the new captcha system they have now(different from the 750 drop), try using your backdoor link now on the Adidas eqt(PID=AQ5097) That item has the new captcha thing on it so it can't be backdoored. The 350s will have the same thing

came up with a link that will hold the size on adc...
can anyone pm me to help figure or configure link link hold size and add to cart?
Post it

i have a few links saved and they're working on current products. let's see if they work when the yeezy's drop. had no issue grabbing 750's with the link.

If the current products you're testing those links on don't have a captcha, then those links are useless. If they do, then kudos. None of the BD links I know of can bypass the captcha.

lol exactly, you aren't going to post it. Not going to PM it... sounds like good 'ol Niketalk duck tales. Been here a while, I know duck tales when I hear them. Amping all these people up with top secret backdoor link shenanigans. Typical :nthat:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom