ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoping for a cream restock, salty I missed out yesterday 
laugh.gif
I missed out too, mad salty :frown: 

BD links have become just as valuble as blood diamonds, kinda crazy what lengths people are going to in order to cop sneakers. Figuring out Sku's, PID's, where to place that % sign in the link url. The fact that i spent an hour last night testing certain BD parameters means im in too deep. Leggo...

View media item 1847162

I have preferred 350's to 750's this whole time but that next brown 750 with the gummish bottom are niiiiice

So I was on the Eastbay page before release time just waiting for it to refresh so I could select my size. Come release time, size drop down was stilled greyed out. Had to refresh the page and it started raining L's. Was I missing something?

So I was on the Eastbay page before release time just waiting for it to refresh so I could select my size. Come release time, size drop down was stilled greyed out. Had to refresh the page and it started raining L's. Was I missing something?
maybe the... bd links...???

the 750's never had a captcha.
i've been here longer than you and have probably done more for other NTers than you have. i have actually talked to a few others about BD links trying to figure the best way we can cop.

however, i will not share the link simply because it will stop me from getting them in the future. it's not about "helping people", it's more so protecting my 'asset' for the future.

you sound so mad.

Lol maybe you've been here longer, maybe you haven't (join dates messed up with the YUKU switch) who cares?

People take L's with backdoor links, people take L's without backdoor links. I wouldn't say the rate of success is any better with them.

I was asking people to share the link facetiously. I guess sarcasm is lost online. My point is, all the jibber jabber about backdoor links is pointless since no one is sharing them.

Protecting your asset? LOL

These shoes aren't hard to get. They are just hard to get at retail

Not mad, its just annoying that every yeezy thread gets this "TOP SECRET BLAH BLAH BLAH" join my secret PM group. This has been happening for years. At one time there was a dude charging people for links that didnt work. If you've been here a while, you remember.

Good luck

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom