ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

So I was on the Eastbay page before release time just waiting for it to refresh so I could select my size. Come release time, size drop down was stilled greyed out. Had to refresh the page and it started raining L's. Was I missing something?
sometimes the counter is incorrect. if you open a few tabs you'll notice. 

BD links have become just as valuble as blood diamonds, kinda crazy what lengths people are going to in order to cop sneakers. Figuring out Sku's, PID's, where to place that % sign in the link url. The fact that i spent an hour last night testing certain BD parameters means im in too deep. Leggo...

NT Illuminati??? 
roll.gif

I Am and I'm also te guy that just got 3 pairs of sz 8 lol. And you're the guy who has the Jordan crying face right now. So I'll be that.
Ummm I scored multiple pairs on the 750s and I didn't have to bring my whole family. You know what happens when you assume...

thank god i have others. this is the most popular one that i'm sure adidas is aware of.

and this is why i won't share. be mad if you want.
These are clearly the old 750 links

The links themselves are of no use to the upcoming release

And almost of zero use to a lay in CS or someone without familiarity of ADCs website

If you eatin 2 plates, let others eat too

Dont share, who cares. But to comment that you wont share helps who?

Last edited:

Ayy help a fellow long time member Bruh

You know I ain't sharing ****. I just need a pair of 350

Y'all can keep thit 750

BD links have become just as valuble as blood diamonds, kinda crazy what lengths people are going to in order to cop sneakers. Figuring out Sku's, PID's, where to place that % sign in the link url. The fact that i spent an hour last night testing certain BD parameters means im in too deep. Leggo...
props for figuring stuff like that out smart man here.. wish i had the know how on how these type of things work. i only work off of stuff people give me and try to go from there. most end in L's tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom