ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.

I think the best option would be when you submit a post, you can have it to only be viewable for say members that have 200+ reps. That way information is available for those that help out on NT instead of lurkers.
people get reps for posting useless gifs....how is that helping anything?....lets face it, the folks talking that secret group stuff, have most likely been excluded from any other group they tried to be part of....so being on nt is probably only place they feel a part of....they dont understand some folks dont live on nt like they do...some people only say something when its necessary.

Quick question, to those that hit on 750's on adidas.com. When the package arrived there was no receipt or order form inside. Is that normal?
i didn't get one with mine either. all my past orders from them came with one though.

Last edited:

Before scary hours and all this bickering yall think i got time to buss a nut   Someone pm a good link they got on deck im not tryin waste 45 mins tryin to find the right scene to only spend a couple mins watchin fastforwarding spending 30 seconds on each position   criteria - girl gotta be bad.. gotta be over 30mins...story line preferred, if she take it on the face that a plus
Mia Khalifa

It seems like a lot of 750s also came with no hang tag... I don't understand how so many were missing.

Before scary hours and all this bickering yall think i got time to buss a nut   Someone pm a good link they got on deck im not tryin waste 45 mins tryin to find the right scene to only spend a couple mins watchin fastforwarding spending 30 seconds on each position   criteria - girl gotta be bad.. gotta be over 30mins...story line preferred, if she take it on the face that a plus
someone help this mans out

preach!

Man 90% of this site ain't clicking no ads

Believe it or not, I go out of my way to click the ads a few times a week because I know it helps NT.

Majority have them blocked or scroll right past them. None interest me but I just click em because it means $$$$ for the site
Do you understand how ad revenue works? Do you know what an impression means?

An impression  is when an ad is fetched from its source, and is countable. Clicking or not is not taken into account.[sup][1][/sup]  Each time an ad is fetched it is counted as one impression.[sup][2][/sup]

Do you know what traffic and unique visitors mean?

You realize these are all metrics an advertiser uses before determining to become a sponsor?

Do you think City Gear, Enter Bay, Sneaker Outfits, Sneakerheader, Brooklyn Ajays will be a sponsor without these metrics?

Last edited:
Good thing you married a woman who can cook, pun intended 
nthat.gif

Is there an agreed upon definition of "cooked"? I keep seeing people that got one pair saying "Man, I cooked FootLocker this morning".

How many peeps still have finishline on their tab? I still get the splash page even thought they tweeted sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom