ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I got issues. I got through, Placed the order, got an order number but there is no size listed in the order.
mean.gif
You are fine though  , always like that, even last time with the 750´s .  

Same experience as last time. All this trouble and time wasted for nothing. At least I saw a product page on OBD and got to enter info. I'm about to just quit.

Also, for those who claim it's random by IP address, it isn't. I went out to smoke, came back in to 2 more pages letting me in. Couldn't cart, but still got selected. At that point all sizes were still up. Brought me to the never stop trying page though

I went through. Wasn't able to add size.

I finaly did, captcha refreshed.

Got it in cart, it put me into the m.adidas.com site and it crashed. Could not check out cart at all.

All I saw was the "1"

Even used direct link to cart did not work.

nice porsche though

u stilling winning

Really felt like I was due this time around :frown: been having some really bad luck and a bad year in general.  Thought I won when I saw sizes instantly but guess not.  Rip

Finally got through splash, entered size, and got to shipping/billing info, entered everything and hit complete order and then it took forever to go and then said size unavailable. I have no order in my history but adidas charged my card so maybe it'll get worked out. This is hands down the whackest system though. Hated it during PBs and hate it now. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom