ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't even gotten past the splash screen. And I was on WAY before the link was tweeted. SMFH. I'm over this ****.

Clicked the adidas link and was in line 15 mins before Adidas tweeted it, waited in line for a good hour before getting through, tried to cart my size (8/8.5) but they were OOS, so I carted a 7.5 and checked out with ease.
This'll be my first adidas Yeezy (got lucky on the random Red October Y2 drop). Waiting on that confirmation email. :smokin

Hope everyone else keeps trying because I almost gave up. Also, try logging into your account and checking out in a different tab. I did just that to avoid losing the product page in case I encountered a problem with checking out.

Copped 9.5. Adidas just sent me my confirmation. I feel like once you get in the first time.....they will allow you in if you have bunch of tabs open. I was able to get back in about five times.

I know this may not be the time to ask, but I'm trading DS Bred 1's for some MR's that are .5 smaller than my other 2 pairs. How much is too much on top to get the MR's?

How much would you add max?

Did any of you who got all the pay to checkout get charged? adidas charged my card but no order confirmation, waiting to talk to adidas CS now.

bruh. this crap is getting old. make it at least so IPs are removed from the random list once they check out. people eating more than once and I still can't even see the darn shoe 

Well Adidas updated their system—no force checkouts, No BD's, nothing.
no check out period. 
laugh.gif

i wish i could have added size 12 to cart. otherwise no dice. i just want to wear my shoes, IN MY SIZE

Man I'm heated. So close to my first pair and the **** won't checkout. It's in my cart! Since I added to cart as guest at home, I can't try to checkout at the work computer. By the time I get home, it's gonna be cart jacked. ****!!

Last edited:
Got jacked on 2 of them..1 timed out on review and pay...the other one all the way through checkout..ugh..:smh:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom