ADIDAS x YEEZY COLLAB OFFICIAL THREAD *2016 thread link 1st page*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've recently just stopped selling high dollar items on ebay and I've never been scammed, just too many scumbags out for yzyszn. FC for anything this hyped for now on for me

This.

You can also take detailed tagged pics and/or a one-shot video for added insurance. Someone tried to burn me a few years ago, but eBay sided with me, after I provided a few pics and a video clip.

All he has to do is block us all....we ain't doing no real damage bros....sucks that you got scammed bro....reason I would only do cash meetups, specially dealing with kicks, this culture is full of ****boi scammers.
Well that's why you need to tag every person that comments in the photo so they are aware he's a liar and a scammer.

Find the photos that has his girlfriend, most likely his real life friends will be the ones commenting in those type of pics.

And hopefully some of his real life friends will see it before that point.

Best place I've found when selling ahoes is making a listing on sellsneakershere IG page.
ebay is ebay.
Made a listing here with no hits for 5 days.
Made one on that page and I sold my Moon Rocks 2 mins later.

No point in messaging him when he's blocking everyone... instead, message his friends about what he did lol.

dude deleted the pic and the comments..like someone else said..best bet is to blast him on pics hes been tagged in..let his whole circle know hes a fraud

I'm about to go in on all those instagram raffle places and just post there tagging him and his girl.  but i need his girls IG name

What's everyone's twitter? I'll post it on Twitter so he can get bombarded and you @ you guys so you can RT PM twitter names

Let's pay him a visit and kick his ***!
Dude likes taking steroids I see. Also, if you look close enough you can see the red patch of acne on his chest from all of his steroid use.

I also like how he thinks it's cool to make fun of someones sandals while he is wearing stolen shoes.

Last edited:
so theres no way u can make him send it back? this is so ******ed your out a pair of 750s and $$$$ wtff, we should find this losers address

he already deleting comments 
roll.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom