• Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 46 3.7%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.1%

• Total voters
Yeezy 700 camp out

I don't get it. These were NOT that hard to get domestically the 1st 2 times. Do they not have internet?

I mean I understand missing the original Yeezy presale. It was outta nowhere, and some of us were just lucky enough to get notified during the HOUR they were up. But the later drop really wasn't that difficult.

Hell, why not just do ADC and YS in the am???

I don't get it. These were NOT that hard to get domestically the 1st 2 times. Do they not have internet?

I mean I understand missing the original Yeezy presale. It was outta nowhere, and some of us were just lucky enough to get notified during the HOUR they were up. But the later drop really wasn't that difficult.

Look at the people out there... do they look like they have brains?

Hell, why not just do ADC and YS in the am???

Not trying to splash my Saturday away...Doing the bbq thing early tomorrow...

this is why i don't want to tell people i'm into sneakers.
i member' not willing to pay $300 for the pre orders at the time. Didn't try the 2nd time. So here i am.

Last edited:
It’s the truth. I would’ve never imagined any 500 (sans SMY) to go up like they are. Even OG Powerphases. If I could drop another 3hunnid on a 2nd pair, I would.

BFB757CF-610F-4964-BC9F-27C046F73D0A.gif

Attachments

• 7EDC1829-12DD-4C6D-A06B-1E8DEEA4CD11.gif
    7EDC1829-12DD-4C6D-A06B-1E8DEEA4CD11.gif
    847.4 KB · Views: 8
Look at the people out there... do they look like they have brains?

Fair point. But I just feel like someone should be walking around with a big sign that says 'you're doing it wrong.' I mean, by doing this crap, they're not lazy, right? It's a PITA to sleep out in that (and btw don't get me started on the idiots sitting there wearing OW's -- dude, you're not gonna get laid for your kicks. nope nope nope).

And resale is gonna get em negative money w/ whatever sales tax they'll be putting out there (and that says nothing of the opportunity cost of sitting your butt out there all night).

It's just vicariously frustrating.

Even after this drop people will still pay resale for 700's :lol:
it's messed up

Man wait until the undercutting starts on StockX :lol:...All the people in that line are taking a loss after fees, they just don’t know it yet...

You know the deal though...Damn those are ugly ~ Those kind of grew on me ~ Those are reselling for how much? ~ Damn those are my grails...Every. Single. Time.

Back
Top Bottom