Votes: 267 21.3%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Cream White’

Votes: 38 3.0%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Semi-Frozen Yellow’

Votes: 45 3.6%
  • Adidas Yeezy 350 Boost V2 ‘Beluga 2.0’

Votes: 102 8.2%

• Total voters
Had a chance for my size...but that price tag is really something. Rather spend it on a sneaker that uses "higher" end materials.

Crazy reasoning, but hey....

Makes sense. My brother won a pair of 700s on the last restock, and we were shocked by the quality of the shoe. He flipped them immediately.

I justify the price b/c I like how it 700s look and it's the first colorway of that model. But yeah, the materials are definitely underwhelming.

I don’t think anyone is trippin’

I’m the only one that said one order from YS was cancelled. No multiple carts. Was able to go right back in and order my 10.5. Not sure what happened but it’s all good either way.

grabbed a pair from ys while i was rocking my daughter at 5 this morning and grabbed another from adidas. with all this cancellation talk, i wanted to double up just in case. if anyone missed out on an 11, let me know.

Had multiple opportunities to cop the 700 this morning, but I decided to pass. Spending $330 - $350 a pop seems too much for a dad shoes. If they were in $200 price range, I might have copped.

My observation:
1. Proxy and ATC providers are still winning.
2. STOCKX and GOAT are also winning from the sales, regardless people are under-cutting or selling around retail.
3. People who (really) want them got them.
4. Kanye fulfills his promises :lol:

It is kinda sucks if you're trying to resale now. All stores are having NO RETURN, NO CANCELLATION policy. Even ADC has 7 days return policy on these. You'll stuck with your pairs for a while.

I am sure the upcoming restocks would have the same trends. YZY bubble has burst.......for now.

Had multiple opportunities to cop the 700 this morning, but I decided to pass. Spending $330 - $350 a pop seems too much for a dad shoes. If they were in $200 price range, I might have copped.

My observation:
1. Proxy and ATC providers are still winning.
2. STOCKX and GOAT are also winning from the sales, regardless people are under-cutting or selling around retail.
3. People who (really) want them got them.
4. Kanye fulfills his promises :lol:

It is kinda sucks if you're trying to resale now. All stores are having NO RETURN, NO CANCELLATION policy. Even ADC has 7 days return policy on these. You'll stuck with your pairs for a while.

I am sure the upcoming restocks would have the same trends. YZY bubble has burst.......for now.

This re-release was a way for Adidas to put more money in their pockets and less in resellers. Not too many $300 shoes that can sell-out with this much supply.

I'M SORRY I HIT YALL WITH THE PUMP FAKE!

I forgot I ordered Alpha Bounce Beyond for 45 bucks (with the SEPTSALE code) the night before!

That's what got shipped :rofl:

I LOVE how these are now ”bricks” for those of us who love the shoe. It’s my absolute favorite sneaker in the last 2 years and my current pair has gotten really beat up. I copped 2 pairs and might keep both to have in the future.

I think these and the wotherspoons are the two best sneakers to come out in the past year. Colorblocking on both are amazing.

Last edited:
Glad everyone ate. Not gonna lie these have grown on me like the 350s and 750s did. Just wasnt dropping 300 for em when I have so many other shoes I still haven't gotten to. Including other yeezys. My question now is this: where that zebra restock at??!! Need another pr.

i've been through splash 4 separate times now. i don't understand how people don't get through. this release was easy lol
It’s all luck with ADC. Got through once with no problems for GG 750’s. Finally let me in today at 11:40, and I was able to check out without problems. I was waiting for a captcha or payment error, and it never happened lol
I think these and the wotherspoons are the two best sneakers to come out in the past year. Colorblock8mg on both are amazing.
Agreed they both fall into my top five in the past year

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom